want some cheap vespa variator stuff front and back? $50 pair

ciao bravo grande or si.... these will work on any of them as long as you have a variated gearbox input shaft

whole front variator with spacer, fixed rear pulley and drive shaft are dinged up at the fitting but pressed together firmly and hold tight, though not welded, if I keep it I am gonna tap the backside with a welder to be sure that the drive shaft and that fixed rear pulley never come apart. Also has the complete movable face cup w ramp plate and the fixed position topper plate. typical 5 stock roller weights in it and the brass spacer has not been modded, nor has the moveable face been notched (you should do both for the best powerband and top end). its thoroughly used and it shows, but it's fully functional.

whole rear oem dual variator with the clutch bell, fixed and moveable pulleys (typical stock 90mm) stock contra spring, stock drive shoes., needs a new or used pair of starter shoes and springs. this was really rusty when i got it so i soaked it forever in resto then sanded everything down by hand and flushed and filled the the bushings/bearings with 90 weight to run it. its ugly and the pulleys are pitted and the starter shoes bell surface is pitted in spots too. i started the bike w a drill and the whole rear clutch/bell/contra/pullies made it around the block on one of my ciaos a couple times so its functional. id recommend the new starter shoes and some more effort in sanding and polishing and repacking everything if its going on a keeper, but imo its fair enough for a super cheap repair or temp/loaner bike etc.

I will pull them off the bike and take a buncha detailed pictures when i get a chance. (does not come with my woodruff key or any top washers or nuts...im using those with my lucky find of n.o.s. replacements stuffs)

as-is, let's call it ummm $50 shipped for everything. (edited)

Re: want some cheap vespa variator stuff front and back? $50 pair

Chaldera Ramput /

Interested dm me

Screenshot_20191117-172255.png
Screenshot_20191117-172329.png

buy this stuff and the vespa motor i'm selling

Dead thread. New listing is forthcoming.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account