FS: SACHS PRIMA G3

Wolf Wizard /

So, to fund winter projects, I decided to sell this old girl. Had lots of plans of a fun swap but I just have too much on my plate this winter as it is, and if I’m being realistic I know I won’t get to it. I’m trying to base my price off of the ones I’ve seen go in the last year on this website. It’s hard because the last two I saw for sale were absolutely gorgeous with the “D” crank and cylinder. The one of which was listed for $1200. This bike came from Ohio so it has the “A” cylinder on it. The motor is free but the rear wheel is always trying to turn the motor I feel like the clutch just needs re shimmed. To be honest I feel this bike is a prime candidate for a sick motor swap, due to the “A” cylinder and it being on the lower end of “fair” condition. One dent in the tank above the petcock. Inside of tank is decent but I would vinegar it. (No sweet black goo of death smell but some surface rust) no cracks in the mags, I do have one of the side plastics.

$400

Located in Lancaster Pa

23D5E7A4-BABA-4F50-A97C-DCCA7CDFC327.jpeg
56ABB972-E9B9-4FBB-80E2-B336DCD6BC50.jpeg
8B3B6D39-9C0E-406A-B404-F37D9D2308EA.jpeg

Re: FS: SACHS PRIMA G3

Wolf Wizard /

Bump

Angry Hipster /

I like it, good luck with the sale.

Bump

Wolf Wizard /

Up

Wolf Wizard /

Nibbles, no bites

Wolf Wizard /

bumpppp

The wheels alone are worth a couple bills. The difference between the A and the D is more the crank than the cylinder. D also has a longer stroke =more compression.

Any chance you’ll sell that rack yet? Lol

Wolf Wizard /

i really would rather not part it still sorry man if i do youll be the first to know

Wolf Wizard /

Fuck it, if I parted this bad boy who’s looking for shit? I have one of the plastics I think it’s the left (non throttle) side

John Konstantine /

If you have to part it (prefer to see the Sachs G3 sold/restored), I would have an interest in the Chain guard, front fork assembly, and the gas cap cover plastic assembly that sits on top of the gas cap.

Jansen Hanzer /

hi sir

I will purchase the entire moped

I can offer you $75

do you accept personal checks

ok thank you

hi sir Jansen Hanzer

I will purchase your entire home

I can offer you $75

do you accept personal checks

ok thank you

Wolf Wizard /

I remembered I had it listed in a Facebook page, i bumped that add and reworded it I’m ganna let it sit for about a week if I get no hits I’ll part the bikes out so I’ll bump again in 7 days with what’s still available and message those of you who wanted stuff

Also someone sent me a message about the tank, and for some reason when I went to reply it got deleted I don’t know what I did so send me another if ya see this

Would you take $300 for it?

And do you have the title?

Jansen Hanzer /

I can offer you $150

please let me know where to send the check

ok thank you

Wolf Wizard /

Make it $130

Spencer Gilbert /

If only you were like half the distance you are from me, this thing ticks all my boxes and for a fair price! Good luck with the sale man, I hope it goes as a whole unit

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account