WTB Minarelli V1 clutch

Sadly while tearing down my V1 to install new bearings, seals, and gaskets, I discovered the clutch was stripped. No big deal I thought. I tapped it out to M7, snagged some M7 screws at the local Fastenal... Still no joy. Even with much heat, oil, and patience that monster was not coming off. So I cut the bastard off with my trusty Dremel tool, without so much as a smudge on the crankshaft. So I'll have it all done shortly, less the clutch pack. I suppose it wouldn't kill me to buy one for $100 from Lucky Two Strokes or 1977 Mopeds, but if someone has a serviceable spare in ready to install condition and they want to sell it.. Who knows?

Thanks for reading my tale of marginal woe.

Re: WTB Minarelli V1 clutch

Don't buy from 1977......

And exactly why should take your advice? I am not trying to be a smart ass, I want to give you the opportunity to qualify your statement.

> Jeff Adams Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> And exactly why should take your advice? I am not trying to be a smart

> ass, I want to give you the opportunity to qualify your statement.

You have been warned.

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?1,4270354

I can dig these up all day long. Literally. It's yo money doe......

Interesting enough. I've purchased many times from Treats. A few times from Lucky Two Strokes and previously once from 1977. Every purchase was a good experience.

I must be a lucky two-stroke I suppose. Thanks for the back story.

Looks like I am all set. A pal from northern Maine saw this post and is shipping me a clutch from his stash, gratis. I had no idea he owned any Minarelli parts. I should get up there and see what else he has...

Robert Linhares /

This is the way this army is supposed to work.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account