WTB: Trike project

Looking to build a trike for a fellow mopedder who can't ride 2 wheels any more.

I'm good with just the rear portion, and it could be a disaster.

Please PM me with whatchu got.

Thanks.

Re: WTB: Trike project

bump

81869775-3C38-4092-A2C7-1D9D4B177A92.jpeg

Got this running project tri-rad I’d possibly sell. Just put new seals and bearings in it. Douching the tank for the last month or so, it was really bad so I wanted to let it chill for a while. This is the more desirable trike with a differential vs a live axle. I have another one just like it but finished with a polini kit that goes 55+ or so. I’d sell it for $900 If you were interested.

I have a pryor rear end. Located in ohio.

20191027_114500.jpg

Good thing I didn’t know about your trikes last year Jackerz

Gerrit Scholten /

> Mike V Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I have a pryor rear end. Located in ohio.

> >

How much are you asking?

It belongs to a buddy he was asking 300

Gerrit Scholten /

Ten4 thanks for the response

noah adelstein /

Got a Morini raven with a trike rear end needs a motor though

Eric Butterfield /

This bike's gone through some flipping. I chatted with the most recent seller. He got it for $150 from a neighbor, needed the cash, and listed it for $750. The current seller tried to low ball him for $500, but he wouldn't budge. Two days after that sale, the current seller has it listed for $1600, less than an hour away from the $750 seller. And to think I drove 300 miles round trip to Columbus last spring just to get a Pryer rear end.

thanks for the responses. i forgot i posted this, and only one person PM'd me (thank you).

looks like i missed that bat in PHX, but seller may repost it. it expired.

Surprise, surprise, The Batavus Trike I mentioned 2 posts ago has been reduced in price from $1600 to $995.

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

That Pryer rear end is worth the money. They are excellent products, and it has the fenders intact (most were smashed)

But what do I know about trikes.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account