Polini e50 build FOR SALE

Deciding to retire this bike for a few years to focus on other projects, so I will be selling most of the motor. currently runs and rides great.

E50 rebuilt bottom end with unstuffed race crank and bearings/seals. Polini Kit, high comp head. Malossi 4 petal reed block/intake and an intake for VM20. I have a 2 shoe clutch in great condition today that I can include. Also has a lightened clutch bell with a rewelded bushing? Run good.

***VM20 carb and ignition/pull start are NOT part of the deal*** sorry. Pipe is not for sale either.

PM me with questions and for some history on the motor, as I am not the one that initially built it.

Low miles. I’d say there’s easily less than 200 miles on all the parts. It was never tuned right or even taken for a legit ride before it was in my possession.

Asking $420 shipped for east side on the states, $430 shipped for west side. Located in Charlotte, NC. Ideally would like to sell everything listed together before considering parting it out.

Also, ISO another Vm20 carb and vforce reeds for a derbi project, if you wanted to do a partial trade or something.

If you don’t want the 2 shoe clutch I’ll knock off a few bucks.

Thanks everyone.

1912309B-360A-4246-B342-A2798A0735D8.jpeg
6683FB6E-1231-45D6-9C26-27FEBC409A40.jpeg
C2470EBA-763B-4770-AC2B-97FD6DF8D76A.jpeg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account