Bullet Headlight Trail Tech Digital Gauge V2 Holder TTO - $30 shipped.

About to make a batch of Bullet Headlight Trail Tech V2 Gauge holders. It will hold the panel mount version digital gauge for Trail Tech's Tach-Hour, Volt, and Temperature Meter.

I am using black resin on a SLA printer so it will have nice detail and body color throughout (no pint chips). This should fit in tight so it will not bounce around while riding. This might also fit in other 60mm dash speedo holes as well.

FlatBezelPicHalfSide.png
FlatBezelPicTOp.png

If you would like one please message me. If you have access to a 3D printer and want to print your own then send me your e-mail and I will share the file with you. (I'd rather you print your own than buy one).

The V2 gauge is nice because it is also backlit if hooked up to a (12v?) power supply.

Purchase the V2 Gauge -

From Treats

From Trail Tech

Re: Bullet Headlight Trail Tech Digital Gauge V2 Holder TTO - $30 shipped.

ok, bezels are printed. I made two extra if anyone is interested. It is a super snug, snap in, and tight fit. Could be hard to get out even, might have to pull lens out to be able to pop it out.

17DA3C10-ABB9-4346-97FE-70115373FBD8_1_201_a.jpeg
FA528B4C-6BF1-4C64-BA0F-114D096A5316.jpeg
6978860E-7A3F-417E-8B32-CB5523B77F8F_1_201_a.jpeg

Print your own here: https://pinshape.com/items/56226-3d-printed-trail-tech-v2-gauge-holder-for-moped-bullet-headlight

This is cool! I'd buy one for the DOS gauge if you want a project for future :)

Wow- the Dos gauge is awesome! I can make one for sure if you send me some measurements!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account