misc/thinning of the herd sale...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Okay cats and kittens I only want two runners now I have Saks batavus and Puch and I have titled frames and I have a title for a malaguti which was stolen but as I possess the VIN number you can replace the frame and use the number and if the other one ever shows up it's yours I believe it is in North Carolina and they did change the laws so now if it does end up in the system and it makes its way back to you which is unlikely cuz it's a four digit and one symbol number you'll get two for one HPA title cost $100 to transfer and must be transferred to be valid the malaguti title I can claim as recovered and then my title is fully valid and I can transfer has I don't want to take a whole loss as making a title in PA from scratch cost roughly $300 so instead of losing out on a $500 bike with a $300 title has a total loss I can claim the title has recovered and give you the VIN number with the title which is in my name and valid once it's cleared from the NCIS computer which was put in with a whole bunch of zeros in front of it and as a 4-Digit has the symbol couldn't be entered I also have a bunch of Tomas Parts various years various models give me a heads up on what you're looking for and I might just have it give me a reasonable offer I won't refuse it I usually give you good deals my posts are over 10,000 I've been here for 20 years I'm not ripping no one off mostly I try to give you a good deal

20191016_090050.jpg
20191016_085247.jpg
20191016_085211.jpg

Re: misc/thinning of the herd sale...

♣Slew Foot♣ /
20190406_143715_HDR.jpg
20190406_140216_HDR.jpg
20191016_084647.jpg

price on the sachs/pinto tank ?

Price on the d jug shipped to 03580

♣Slew Foot♣ /

No D's just a and I want to hold off on parting the runners I do have engines for them

♣Slew Foot♣ /

*rollers

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

If you weren't in pennsylvania, I would try to snag that Batavus.

Price for the Batavus gas tank? Magneto covers for Batavus?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Sorry the only tank I have is on the roller which is more than a roller it's like almost running it just needs to be season serviced

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Yeah just so you know motobecane covers fit and if you have a sax the flywheel cover is the same size but you need to weld on a coffee can so it's thicker Roar ah Puch will fit 2 little modification those went quick you can ask cheetah Chrome for the one I just sent them he used motive o'kane's he Mike pass them along to youz

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account