FS: cheap puch gila cylinder

campeona del mundo /

puch gila cylinder (no piston) on the super cheap. this has been seized pretty tuff it looks like. everything is spotless from the exhaust port up to TDC so it should clean up just fine and still rip. comes with a reed block and DUAL bing mlm intake that's got some light rust inside it that needs cleaned out. $60 shipped to your door.

Re: FS: cheap puch gila cylinder

2x the seize with 2x the bingz

Overpriced Parts /

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> 2x the seize with 2x the bingz

Ha funny

One could only guess what mpg 2-15mm bings with 80s jets get !

campeona del mundo /

btw im pretty sure the smearing is piston aluminum on the wall. i might try and score some muriatic acid to clean it off.

I’ll give you $10

Looks like the nikasil lining has flaked off in one spot. Just toss this one out back.

Josiah Radebaugh /

I'll give you $15.

Hot dang, slap on two 12mm Bings and you got yourself a 24 mm ripper!

Overpriced Parts /

> Josiah Radebaugh Wrote:

> I'll give you $15.

>

> Hot dang, slap on two 12mm Bings and you got yourself a 24 mm ripper!

No that’s not how it works it’s not 24mm ripper

Think of like this for rough guess : a 3/4 inch water pipe flows as much as two 1/2 inch water pipes so 12mm and 12mm = a 18mm carb not 24mm

15mm bings x2 = 22.5 mm carb

campeona del mundo /

after closer inspection it is for sure missing nicasil. i got a big pile of parts from a friend and ive soft seized three times in 11 years of mopeds so i dont know too well. new price is 35 shipped.(edited)

Roffman always chiming in with unrelated information that is wrong. Water pipes are not a Venturi. Air/atomized gas mix is not a damn lead pipe in your laundry room. Tell us more about how plumbing and mopeds are applicable. I would buy this but I don’t like gilas at all or bings enough to run 2.

campeona del mundo /

im not huge gila fan either. i think 35 bucks is a decent deal for someone to get an 80 dollar intake and a cylinder to practice porting on!

Overpriced Parts /

> Daniel '' Wrote:

>

I would buy this but I don’t like gilas at all or bings

> enough to run 2.

Ya because you’re not so knowledgeable about puch and never owned 120 of them like i did,

Bings and Gilas are great but I like 24-28 mm mikuni’s for gila kit puchs I mean basically my two gila bikes are able to go on a 60mph freeway,

Your wrong about flow, flow is flow whether air or water And you are so damn wrong about that, I know two barrel, four barrel and six pack configurations on cars

I know what flow is, You know nothin about cmf, because you didn’t have a half a dozen 60s and 70s four barrel or six pack carburetor cars, for example:

FF5476F0-B4A5-4301-85B5-2BA972E31EF5.jpeg
7008990C-456D-411D-BD4D-87082252101E.jpeg

Your other post about speedos it isn’t funny I can’t believe somebody your age is not schooled,

They have online math courses and ged courses because you probably never finished high school either!

If a speedo is set up for 16 inch rims like you said (but it’s not) then it should read slower not faster!

A few times I thought you smarter beyond your age but I think too much everyday marijuana use got to your head (which leads to neurosis) but you’ll probably disagree with that too (Recreation is fine though)

You may deal all kinds of Mopeds though you probably screwed up and or seized half of what you touch and I didn’t ever except for Stock stuff that I didn’t care about,

I Do basically one brand and I know it and owned that brand more than your entire life!

How many bikes have you owned for 20-30 years and still run after you built them them?

I’m Mopar car freak and turbo car freak too, I know more than you’ll ever know about CMF carburetion and drag racing that you will ever know!

Oh yeah I have a 1.3 mile private Tuning road that you’ll never have, and many of my family cars go on that go 117mph in the traps

that’s what I do, so when you fire up your fourth or fifth marijuana for the day maybe take a read of this and you understand if you put that shit down you could have cars, houses, A family and a life!

but if you don’t that’s OK I still love you Because your love Mopeds but I can pull you in any vehicle any day of the week when it comes to internal combustion engines, cars boats motorbikes (never airplanes or blimps) but when it comes to a puch or drag racing a car I don’t even think I’ll see you in my mirror after takeoff,

Rand Jacobson /
giphy.gif

> Rand Jacobson Wrote:

>

I don’t smoke weed, I vape it officer

Ken, how long did that take to type and did you have help?

........asking for a friend.

Again, what the fuck do carbs on a car have to do with mopeds, gilas or bings and why is marijuana bad? This is a for sale post not yet another Ken Roff shakes first about young people rant.

Angry Hipster /

Is anyone even able to get to 4 or 5 marijuanas?

I heard 3 is the danger zone

4.20 is the sweet zone, or as them new kidz call it, the "dank spot"

Overpriced Parts /

> jayson sumpter Wrote:

> Ken, how long did that take to type and did you have help?

>

> ........asking for a friend.

Not that long, just waiting for dinner to be done,

That Daniel kid just posts feelings and opinions and insults Not facts!

The fact I was explaining with water pipe holds true, same thing with throttlebody sizing and carburetor sizing Etc. Basically he has to insult and argue on every factoid I say,

997EE938-4395-4B6F-BC07-C29E365CCE8B.jpeg

In other words two 65 mm diameter throttle bodies flow almost the same as One 90mm one

So like I said two 12mm carbs basically only equal 18mm carb,

I don’t care about the weed thing if kept under control and if I ever need it for medical use I probably would use it too, but Friends and relatives who do/did it several times a day couldn’t keep a job Lost everything and are messed up,

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> Again, what the fuck do carbs on a car have to do with mopeds, gilas or

> bings and why is marijuana bad? This is a for sale post not yet another

> Ken Roff shakes first about young people rant.

marijuana is bad end of story, it’s definitely not a fucking protein bar. Two Smaller ports is better then one big port. Restrictions are good for engines and keep them happy all around the power curve.

Ken roff it’s like the old grampa that just makes nice kitted bikes. Nothing wrong with that but I’m more of mad scientists tunner lover kinda person. Air leak what air leak ..were looking for performance gains(edited)

campeona del mundo /

lmao this thread rocks

...bump?

Michaeljacksoneatingpopcorn.gif

campeona del mundo /

30 bucks shipped!! that's the lowest ill go for this piece of gold

hi, I will buy this with my weed money because I would like to have cars, houses, and familes one day.

also, my acid dealer is out of town and this money is burning a hole in my pocket.

for real tho, i'll take it. shooting you a pm.

" my acid dealer is out of town and this money is burning a hole in my pocket."

Then you might still get a hole in your pocket.

See what I did.

campeona del mundo /

sold to terry dean cain

Dirty30 Dillon /
Capture.PNG

Saved for never-ending posterity(edited)

who wants to buy a dumb double Bing intake?

jk, there's lots of 14 bings kicking around the garage, maybe I'll do a double Bing thing just to say I did it

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account