Fs: New Tomos 8k $200 shipped

LSLB: Zach richards /

Brand new tomos 8k pipe I had Cerakoted coated silver. I didn’t like how it mounted on my bike and already invested in the ceramic paint job and don’t want to go all hacker fab guy on it so I’m offering it up for sale to the next person.

I was going to run it on a tomos a35 so I had to cut the mounting flange to fit on a tomos cylinder.( I tried 3x kits and none would mount without doing this, snapping a fin was out of the question, you woulda needed an mill to run the full stock flange mount. Also I sanded the flange after ceramic coating it as you can see it’s still not 100% perfect as the metal was uneven from the factory but it should be close or good enough, you can be the judge.

I hear they rip dicks on an derbi and that I’m just an stuck up brat that won’t run allens in there exhaust holes because “it wears funny”. To bad my derbis stock, I built my own race pipe and I want to go on vacation....

Here’s some pictures. I ship same or next day weekdays, and take PayPal, Venmo, or Netflix

9C892A09-6ED4-40E0-B045-B4904EBB1794.jpeg
288533F6-70F6-4748-BB35-BD9FE91B45A6.jpeg
65521DBE-640E-4EC9-9AD9-38E96BD60A20.jpeg

Re: Fs: New Tomos 8k $200 shipped

Jk bout the Netflix but I do take cash if your local. Here’s more pics, let me know if you have any questions

A915559B-C2FC-4EAF-A334-CE20B1402FA5.jpeg
5FC07696-91AF-46AB-9F3B-1A5DE94DD6F2.jpeg

Josiah Radebaugh /

Is that a Hunter Pipe I see next to the stock pipe?

> Josiah Radebaugh Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Is that a Hunter Pipe I see next to the stock pipe?

Ooo yea might have bought them all...

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

I don't know if it's just me but I find it quite humorous that you made this post at 1:12am

Josiah Radebaugh /

> LSLB: Zach richards Wrote:

> > Josiah Radebaugh Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Is that a Hunter Pipe I see next to the stock pipe?

>

> Ooo yea might have bought them all...

Although I don't currently own any Tomoss right now, I would love to get one of these pipes for when I do find one I want. Love em'. Low end for days, completely useless top end.

> Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy Wrote:

> I don't know if it's just me but I find it quite humorous that you made

> this post at 1:12am

Yeaaa I was up late listing thing here and on the bay

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account