Tomo, motobecane, vespa grade lot

RZ Namllow /

Elderly collector passed away. His widow wants is sell these mopeds. Some are complete but most have engine and other parts missing.. lot is as pictured

You have to take whole lot. $1200 cash sale

20191005_153109.jpg
20191005_153049.jpg
20191005_153118.jpg

Re: Tomo, motobecane, vespa grade lot

RZ Namllow /

Located near twin cities, mn

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I see 7 weather beat peds total and some kind of scooter. Most are rolling frames. No bargain there unless you have a stiffy for Mobys or a3 tomoses. (edited)

RZ Namllow /

These also

20191005_153329.jpg

Good luck with selling, you might get $700 if you're lucky

Wow, I may know who this was...I sure would like the licence plate holder from the red moby, actually that whole bike look's worth saving....(has stiffy for Moby's) :)

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

If you were closer I would buy all of the vespa stuff you have, sadly Minnesota is a little out of my reach. Bump for some stuff that'll help someone.

RZ Namllow /

Added

20191005_153350.jpg

Man whoever that was had a lot of mopeds. My goal is to gradually aquire up to 50 mopeds. I want to be surrounded by mopeds when I walk into my garage. Right now I only own one but you got to start somewhere, right?

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Several years ago I had accumulated 111 (not a typo) mopeds. It was awesome in the beginning, but the love affair soon wore off when I realized how much time it was taking me to keep up trying to restore, service and maintain all these bikes. I had no time to ride, just wrench all the time. Once I got rid of about 2/3 of them, I had a major sense of relief. Now I have a manageable 6 bikes in my stable. (edited)

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Now I have a manageable 6 bikes in my stable.

Ive sold off like 10 bikes over the past 2 weeks, it feels great!

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

I really want to get another vespa or a Batavus that is past it's restore-ability and make it rip.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account