Murray Moped/Just Listed/$100.00

Robert Linhares /

Just spotted a Murray 2 HP moped on Craig's list.

Post ID is 6991480148.

Located in Cheshire, Connecticut. $100.00

Appears to be a Puch engine. Speedometer reads 00031.

Screen Shot 2019-10-02 at 8.55.31 PM.png

Re: Murray Moped/Just Listed/$100.00

that's what i paid for mine. good deal :

IMG_0735.JPG

Dan (high idle) Conway /

Unbelievable deal.... If I want in the middle of another project I would jump on it.

what is your top speed on a 2hp ?

2hp=30mph

Probably Fred /

> Aaron Blair Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> 2hp=30mph

The two 2hp Murrays I had were 30mph, both had 14mm bings with aluminum open port cylinders but came with 15 tooth front sprockets x 45 rear so just by changing to normal 2hp maxi 16x45 Gearing they went 32mph+ stock,

Installed performance metal mesh filter, changed stock 212a needle jet/atomizer and 68 jet to 222 needle jet/atomizer with 72 jet and got 40mph

Like a knucklehead one was two hr.away. I thought, looks kinda cool, but a Murray??.. Well I did my homework and discovered this moped has parts from at least 3 different brands. Murray assembled them, sold them in USA. But the Puch engine caught my eye. But too late.gone.it sat on CL for a week, looked real good, just needed a good going over. Lesson learned. Also came with owner manual. 8(

Josiah Radebaugh /

If this wasn't 700 miles from me I might grab it.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

anything with a puch motor is worth $100; hell locked puch engines are still worth nearly $100 by themselves. Next time buy first and ask questions later.

Agree. I don't care how many mopeds you already own, A bike with 31 miles on it and a Puch motor for $100? I'd feel guilty and given him a little more, theoretically, of course.

Jonny Hernandez /

Is this still available ill give you 200

LSLB: Zach richards /

> Jonny Hernandez Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Is this still available ill give you 200

Dudeeee

"no matter how many mopeds you have" sadly, this is not true, had to pass on a super nice all stock albeit untitled red pinto, as I have literally no where to put it. 8( It was only $200.00, had come down from 350, and prob could have gotten it for less, I hope someone who knows what it is got it. Still kicking myself, I could have put it in the bedroom, but that seems a bit much.... (edited)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account