# 719 key

Karen Murphy /

Is anyone with a Lazer Moped who has the key number 719 willing to have it duplicated. I will pay cost for it and shipping to get it. Please help thanks so much.

Wheel and gas cap locked. Been stored many years.

Re: # 719 key

Overpriced Parts /

> Karen Murphy Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Is anyone with a Lazer Moped who has the key number 719 willing to have

> it duplicated. I will pay cost for it and shipping to get it. Please

> help thanks so much.

>

> Wheel and gas cap locked. Been stored many years.

You could reach right underneath cap with a small blade screwdriver, give screwdriver handle a twist and it opens right it up

Can’t post a picture at the moment but when I can I’ll show you where to put the screwdriver, you almost ever again need a key,

Karen Murphy /

Hi, dont want to do that. Thanks. Still will need key to use bike to get around at some point.

Overpriced Parts /

> Karen Murphy Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Hi, dont want to do that. Thanks. Still will need key to use bike to get

> around at some point.

Ya OK enjoy the old gas and then not being able to work on it because you have a closed mind!

A flashlight, a look underneath and a screwdriver could get you going right away with your project,

It’s only Mopeds!

I believe the blank you need is the hillman dc3.

I have some but I'm not in town.

Karen Murphy /

Hi, if poping gas cap is the answer. I dont think so. I haven't riden this bike in a very long time. But if I remember the cap and ignition was same key. Reason I first posted question was the wheel was locked and need to unlock it also. Someone got into my bike when it was stored used it locked the wheel. I never did. Key missing.

You can pull the pin from the gas cap hinge and the cap will come off. If you have a locksmith in town they should be able to make a key using it. I have a 459 if anyone needs a copy...

Dang Saab, thanks for that tasty tid bit

Karen Murphy /

Thanks. Christian but I still want see if I can find key . I believe it unlocks both ignition and gas cap. So I dont want to go though expensive process of taking bike somewhere to do this.

wheel lock key is different from gas cap key.......so you will need 2 keys. gas cap is easy to bypass without a key, and not destroying anything. fork lock is a different story. hit up DOS cycles with a text of what you need they may be able to help. love my lazer, good luck!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account