# 719 key

Karen Murphy /

Is anyone with a Lazer Moped who has the key number 719 willing to have it duplicated. I will pay cost for it and shipping to get it. Please help thanks so much.

Wheel and gas cap locked. Been stored many years.

Re: # 719 key

Probably Fred /

> Karen Murphy Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Is anyone with a Lazer Moped who has the key number 719 willing to have

> it duplicated. I will pay cost for it and shipping to get it. Please

> help thanks so much.

>

> Wheel and gas cap locked. Been stored many years.

You could reach right underneath cap with a small blade screwdriver, give screwdriver handle a twist and it opens right it up

Can’t post a picture at the moment but when I can I’ll show you where to put the screwdriver, you almost ever again need a key,

Karen Murphy /

Hi, dont want to do that. Thanks. Still will need key to use bike to get around at some point.

Probably Fred /

> Karen Murphy Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Hi, dont want to do that. Thanks. Still will need key to use bike to get

> around at some point.

Ya OK enjoy the old gas and then not being able to work on it because you have a closed mind!

A flashlight, a look underneath and a screwdriver could get you going right away with your project,

It’s only Mopeds!

I believe the blank you need is the hillman dc3.

Blake Totally a real doctor /

I have some but I'm not in town.

Karen Murphy /

Hi, if poping gas cap is the answer. I dont think so. I haven't riden this bike in a very long time. But if I remember the cap and ignition was same key. Reason I first posted question was the wheel was locked and need to unlock it also. Someone got into my bike when it was stored used it locked the wheel. I never did. Key missing.

You can pull the pin from the gas cap hinge and the cap will come off. If you have a locksmith in town they should be able to make a key using it. I have a 459 if anyone needs a copy...

Dang Saab, thanks for that tasty tid bit

Karen Murphy /

Thanks. Christian but I still want see if I can find key . I believe it unlocks both ignition and gas cap. So I dont want to go though expensive process of taking bike somewhere to do this.

wheel lock key is different from gas cap key.......so you will need 2 keys. gas cap is easy to bypass without a key, and not destroying anything. fork lock is a different story. hit up DOS cycles with a text of what you need they may be able to help. love my lazer, good luck!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account