WARNING: Do Not Buy from Mobyluv / Idmasse

Angry Hipster /

I post this in good faith to help others avoid being scammed.

This guy is causing all sorts of trouble and conducting business with him is risky.

He can change the first part of his name but the second part "Idmasse" will remain the same!

Watch out and do not use Paypal Friends and Family under any circumstance!

Re: WARNING: Do Not Buy from Mobyluv / Idmasse

Angry Hipster /

Bump:

Also this guy is very proficient in creating alternate accounts with history to them.

He has recently been associated with this Paypal email address:

jstnadler@gmail.com

And his past Paypal account is:

idmasse@gmail.com

DO NOT SEND MONEY THERE!!

And feel free to thank me for my service, there are some who do not appreciate it and it is very discouraging. I will try to keep fighting the good fight and save people the heartache and pain that comes from being scammed!

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Thanks for your service!

The fucker should be banished from this site. Otherwise he's being enabled.

Seems to be a pattern with this dude. I had issue with him a few months back. Finally got my shit, but I had a helluva time with him and had to wait a couple months. It was quite a fight. But at least I finally got it. Good luck!

While not the most effective tool, IP ban? Assuming he uses the same computer / device to do his scamming. The collateral damage could would be rather small given the size of our moped community

What area is this person from?

spencerrrrr r /

Hey good looking out. PMed him yesterday for that carb. Thanks for saving me the trouble

Angry Hipster /

Jeff if you do a bit of research the info is easily obtainable. I never released his address and do not want to be liable for such.

Also Smeggy this is great news!!!! I am really proud that I actually saved someone from this shit!

Yeah I'm currently trying to get a refund for a Magnum tank he never sent... I'll keep you posted wish I saw this first damn.

Angry Hipster /

I am extremely sorry to hear that Nick. I posted twice about this guy, but his friends threatened me and I asked that the threads be deleted.

His friends are actually still trolling me and I wish to leave.

This is a great place for knowledge and there are great people here, but there are some really, really bad apples too.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Scammers that rip-off folks within the moped community are detestable. No conscience whatsoever.

Yeah this place has changed quite a bit over the years, first time on here in a while and this makes the third person that ripped me off. I'll stick to eBay from now on.(edited)

That does suck, don't write everyone off though, had very good luck buying here.

Overpriced Parts /

> Nick Klaben Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Yeah this place has changed quite a bit over the years, first time on

> here in a while and this makes the third person that ripped me off. I'll

> stick to eBay from now on.

I wouldn’t give up just yet, most people here are pretty Good,

In 10 years I got ripped off/cheated just like 3 times here (but not counting the ones that I got my money back on) but they were mostly trade deals including a 14mm intake and 14mm carburetor for a stock 2hp top end that I ended up getting a 12mm carb and intake instead,

The worst one was a trade of Controls, switches, headlights speedometer, shocks, tail light and other small parts you need to complete a bike that I had to pay a ton for shipping due to large box size for a parts za50 bottom that had a bad crank,

Though I packed and shipped my stuff out right away It took me a month to get the engine and wasn’t the one in a picture that was sent to me in a email and most of the transmission parts were gone,

I still rather buy stuff from moped people on Moped Army then from greedy flippers who chop up good complete bikes that sell on Fleece Bay or gagslist any day!

Jesus fucking Christ you mean to tell me that guy made MORE accounts and still doing the same shit? Holy smokes Batman. He's definately a real scammer then. Everybody on here keep an eye out!

ian masse is boston , was part of lucky 2 strokes . i never dealt with those guys.

> SABAT! andDestroy Wrote:

> ian masse is boston , was part of lucky 2 strokes . i never dealt with

> those guys.

I have and never had problems with lucky 2 stroked. Never.

Angry Hipster /

I want everyone to know that Ian does not own lucky 2 strokes anymore. It has been bought by treatland and those guys are awesome.

Sell his soul

kevin smellaflange /

that's true...banish...him!

46DC799E-B33D-41BD-9129-52BE4F2FA689.jpeg

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Angry Hipster Wrote:

> I want everyone to know that Ian does not own lucky 2 strokes anymore.

> It has been bought by treatland and those guys are awesome.

This is old news.

I do enjoy that you're really just beating a dead horse at this point.

Three cheers for patting yourselves on the back.

Might be old news to you but is new to me and probably more of the newer people that have not been in the game long. I for one appreciate him posting it and wonder where you come up with him beating a dead horse because he was trying to help save people from worrying about lucky2strokes..i saw a post about 1977mopeds being not trust worthy.i bought from him just a few weeks back and had good luck with my order ..then saw the post and googled just to find out he was doing some really bad business ..i have looked at lucky2strokes about ordering and would have looked elsewhere had he not posted about the buy out ..i have ordered from treats and have to say at this time they are really nice people to do business with so now i dont have to worry. Thanks again tom

Yeah wish I would've seen this sooner. Paid for a set of wheels about 10 days ago. I guess I'm lucky that I got a refund, but now I have to try and find another set. Was hoping to have those wheels for a rally this weekend.

Junkies steal.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account