Re: WTB Vespa Grande Plastic Side Panels.

ELLAK MOLNAR /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Thank you, I'm looking for a really nice set for restore. These things are getting very hard to find in good shape. Good Plastic parts for Grandes are crazy scarce. I actually found a place online in Italy last night that has Brand New Side Panels in stock for a "Vespa SI" model. "SI" Side Panels are identical to the Vespa Grande. Panels are sold in pairs one for each side of the moped and cost $38.00 a set. Total of $50.00 with shipping included fro Italy. I placed an order for a set, I then went back to see what it would cost for a set of 3 pairs? The price was still $38.00 a set. But, shipping's stayed the same price to ship all 3 sets. Now I will have 3 sets of Brand new side panels for about $130.00 total cost. I know it sounds like a lot of money? But, for Such a hard part to find Brand new, I had to jump on it. Let me know if you need the web sight? I can PM it to you?

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account