FS: nos vespa 43 mm cast iron malossi DEPS kit

campeona del mundo /

yup...a sad day. time to let go of my super sick and rare malossi "mini" deps. this kit is identical to the 46mm alu version porting wise. way sicker because you dont have to bore stock cases or run malossi or polini cases. same threading exhaust flange so you can use the 27mm guys for real flow! i bought this in italy a bunch of years ago and it wasn't cheap. piston is 12pin. $200 shipped to you.

Re: FS: nos vespa 43 mm cast iron malossi DEPS kit

cool

Re: FS: nos vespa 43 mm cast iron malossi DEPS kit

How many miles are on this kit would you say? I'm intrigued.

Re: FS: nos vespa 43 mm cast iron malossi DEPS kit

campeona del mundo /

0 miles baby. it's nos

Re: FS: nos vespa 43 mm cast iron malossi DEPS kit

Siiiick

Re: FS: nos vespa 43 mm cast iron malossi DEPS kit

OMG so much space around the studs. What is the bore? Stock ??

Re: FS: nos vespa 43 mm cast iron malossi DEPS kit

campeona del mundo /

43mm

Re: FS: nos vespa 43 mm cast iron malossi DEPS kit

> Marc Friedman Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> OMG so much space around the studs. What is the bore? Stock ??

It says in the title dumb ass, try reading instead of typing. Also good deal on this kit, never going to find one like this again. Glws

Re: FS: nos vespa 43 mm cast iron malossi DEPS kit

Long day at work. Right 43 mm. What a great kit.

Re: FS: nos vespa 43 mm cast iron malossi DEPS kit

campeona del mundo /

pending

Re: FS: nos vespa 43 mm cast iron malossi DEPS kit

ugh, sell already so i'm not tempted.

Re: FS: nos vespa 43 mm cast iron malossi DEPS kit

> Graham Motzing Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> ugh, sell already so i'm not tempted.

You and me both!

Re: FS: nos vespa 43 mm cast iron malossi DEPS kit

Me too !!

Re: FS: nos vespa 43 mm cast iron malossi DEPS kit

Dirty30 Dillon /

I have more rare/high output Vespa motors waiting for builds than I care to count, and yet I still somehow can't stop droolin.

Hit that split port with a dremel cuz there's a lot of power to be had

Re: FS: nos vespa 43 mm cast iron malossi DEPS kit

TRES RAYOS. ADAM S. /

Thanks Will!!!!

Re: FS: nos vespa 43 mm cast iron malossi DEPS kit

Congrats on owning the kit.

Re: FS: nos vespa 43 mm cast iron malossi DEPS kit

campeona del mundo /

adam is the new owner of this...make me proud man. the only reason i never ran it is because i only run 10pin cranks. also, the exhaust port looks like it wants porting real bad BUT you have to be incredibly careful not to narrow the bridge or you will blow through into the bottom cyl stud. my plan was always to just run it as is for a few hundred - thousand miles then pull it off and give it some love. definitely get yourself a 27mm exhaust flange and take advantage of that large exhaust port.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account