FS: 1985 Sachs Prima G3 Custom Paint 505/1D w/ light mods (Detroit)

This is for a reliable, running Sachs Prima G3 2-Stroke Moped with the fastest 505/1D motor and some light mods. The bike has been ported, re-geared, and includes a new performance pipe all done to increase top speed performance and torque off the line compared to stock.

Some of you may remember this bike as it was stolen from me about 7 years ago and went missing for over 10 months. MA helped me track her down and get her back but paint was completely fucked by the thief so I had her custom repainted. She has been repainted a custom metallic maroon, painting done by a professional auto body shop. I recreated the original tank decals and they are in a Black Reflective 3M vinyl to help with visibility at night. This bike is my pride and joy and has been in my possession for 10 years now. Looking for a new home for her as I am downsizing my collection and focusing on older vintage 2-Stroke bikes.

Please message with any questions/offers.

IMG_7469.JPG
IMG_7470.JPG

Re: FS: 1985 Sachs Prima G3 Custom Paint 505/1D w/ light mods (Detroit)

Good luck with selling, beautiful bike!

Top speed with myself (120lb rider) has been low 40s.

Pics 2 and and 3 have a different cylinder than pic 1?

Hi Yeah, the other photos are a little older. The bike originally had a 505/1A Motor and I swapped it with a D shortly after repainting. The first image with the Sachs decals is the most current

« Go to Topic — end of thread