FS: magnum wiring harness with switches and OEM vespa euro rear 100mm pulley

campeona del mundo /

complete original magnum wiring harness with switches (front half)! came off a minty mag. $35 shipped

complete magnum 100mm euro rear driven pulley assembly minus drawn cup bearings. malossi yellow clutch springs and malossi yellow contra spring. $60 shipped

Re: FS: magnum wiring harness with switches and OEM vespa euro rear 100mm pulley

I’ll take wiring harness/switches, pm’d!

Re: FS: magnum wiring harness with switches and OEM vespa euro rear 100mm pulley

campeona del mundo /

magnum harness sold.

55 shipped for the vespa pulley! this isnt one of the garbage new chinese 100mm setups...this is a legit piaggio produced one from a ciao mix!! toss some bearings in it and blast (edited)

campeona del mundo /

found an old style vespa rear pulley with bearings and clutch pads n such that i will throw in too that you can harvest parts off of

> campeona del mundo Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> found an old style vespa rear pulley with bearings and clutch pads n

> such that i will throw in too that you can harvest parts off of

>

> https://i.imgur.com/CFjZPOG.jpg

Incoming pm!

campeona del mundo /

pulley pending

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account