FS: Malagutti Dribbling M101

M101 is motor, factory electronic ignition, 43mm Gilardoni, new tires and tubes, MLM People's pipe, lighter weights in vario. Runs and has always been a good bike, sort of a go to loaner or back up bike when everything else is in pieces. Blinkers and lights all work. Exhaust mount is a little junky, I always meant to weld something, but has a thin bolt on bracket.

Hit a pot hole and trashed the rear wheel, could use a new petcock, have to use pliers to turn the fuel off.

Located in St. Louis, Mo

$700

I may take partial trades for a badass v1 or v1l motor, but I want some cash for sure.

IMG_0125.JPG
IMG_0126.JPG

Re: FS: Malagutti Dribbling M101

i love everything about this. id love to take a swing at it, but your a bit far.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

i love everything about this. id love to take a swing at it, but your a bit far.

You could do St Louis in a day trip (there and back). Thats a hell of a bike and a good price.

This would be a long trip in my yota. Gas milage would kill me lol

It's a sweet. Runs and rides, but the rear rim is seriously messed up, I was shocked when I got home from the ride and saw the enormous chunk missing.

Bump

I am willing to ship, I can send it out on a pallet being picked up from a commercial address with a loading dock.

I would also be willing to meet about three hours out of St. Louis if that helps.

Great deal. Super rare bike with one of the best moped motors made. GLWS!

$650

still available. Willing to ship, or ship the motor only ( same price)

I would like to sell the complete bike, but I am willing to sell the complete motor, mounts (just the tabs, or entire section of frame), carb, pipe for $650 plus shipping.

If I swap a new wheel on I will probably have to list it on CL. I would prefer not to send such a rare motor outside of the community.

Sale pending

Let me know if its sold. I know someone interested.

Terbo Speghetti /

She'll be home soon. Papa's comin, dribby boi.

Sorry Mike! Lol

Great price and a sick bike. @turbo - you scooped?

Terbo Speghetti /

I did indeed. Gonna go pick her up later this month

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account