Wanted snowflake puch axles and bearings Ship UK

Hi all im after some axles and bearings and spacers for puch snowflake wheels for my maxi.

There are uber rare in uk looks like im going to have to ship from abroard. Any about?

Re: Wanted snowflake puch axles and bearings Ship UK

Overpriced Parts /

I think you should just forget about getting new oem axles, ball bearings, cups and cones and just convert to sealed bearing, it’s not that hard to do,

https://www.treatland.tv/puch-grimeca-sealed-wheel-bearing-conversion-kit-p/sealed-conversion-rear-snowflk.htm

https://www.treatland.tv/puch-grimeca-sealed-wheel-bearing-conversion-kit-p/sealed-conversion-snow-front.htm

C42C4B83-1C3B-4E14-9B93-D8E4E9F64BF8.jpeg

^ the spacing can be a bit tricky, and you likely have to drill out the front (and sometimes rear) brake plate to fit the 12mm axle, but once you figure out out it's such an improvement

Drake Abrahamsson /

Sealed bearings are amazing- would definitely recommend. Greatly increased confidence in my bikes ability to not toss me over the handlebars as well as feel significantly smoother compared to the old loose bearings in my Maxi (both front and rear).

nice im liking the look of this product ^ could cost a small fortune by the time i get it to UK shipping and extra taxes ,it might be worth trying to ship them to a pal in canada who might visit me later in the year. not sure how usa to canada taxing system works.

Would it be easier to find something like that from a place like puchshop?

Shipping is gonna be a fortune

Overpriced Parts /

> supermoto lew Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> nice im liking the look of this product ^ could cost a small fortune by

> the time i get it to UK shipping and extra taxes ,it might be worth

> trying to ship them to a pal in canada who might visit me later in the

> year. not sure how usa to canada taxing system works.

Nope, probably only around $25-30 usd for shipping to uk because those would fit in a International flat rate padded envelope or a small flat rate box,

Email treatland to see how much or go to order it and pick shipping options and you’ll be able to see how much it cost before you pay for it !

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account