1979 Derbi Variant TT

Tyler Chenevert /

I picked up this Derbi Variant TT the other day, it's my first moped but i dabble with small engine repair and just love projects in general...plus I scored it for the small price of $25. Anywho, I am looking for the bracket that goes around the rear tire and has the footpegs attached. Someone cut it on both sides, and also the small pieces of flat stock attaching it to the body. If anyone has one, please let me know.

0802191904.jpg
Screenshot_20190803-130920.png

Re: 1979 Derbi Variant TT

Hi, congrats on your new derbi! Had a few yellow ones myself! Anywho, those rear buddy pegs always snap right there, no biggie I usually just weld them back on and they seem to hold. Have you tried to get your tt running yet?

Tyler Chenevert /

That may just be what happens, figured i would see whats available for parts first. I haven't tried to get it running yet, im going to be ordering some tires in the next day or two and once i get those in place i plan on putting some gas in and giving her a go.

Wow, $25? Goddamn, you are lucky. Nice bike, I would kill for one of those.

Tyler Chenevert /

It'll likely be going on the market once i get it going. Ill try to post updates on here as i work on it.

I used these tires on my tt and they are great! https://www.treatland.tv/puch-maxi-friendly-KNOBBY-party-in-17-x-2-25-p/puch-maxi-knobby-party.htm

You can go 2.5 but I like the 2.25

mannnnn... i got click baited like a mofo :( got me

that ad listing title tho

« Go to Topic — end of thread