79 Grande, no title.
- New handlebars
- New petcock
- New Delorto 13:13 Carb, High-flow filter
- New chain and tensioner
- New ignition coil
- New points/condenser
- Fresh paint on subframe, forks, footrest
- Engine rebuilt, drilled intake (stock cylinder etc. though)
- Super clean gas tank
- Seat in good condition
- Circuit pipe (or if you want a brand new Polini country pipe, you can have that instead)
- Lights all work
- Speedo drive gear is kinda sticky so I'm not running it currently.
- No horn.
- Has sidecovers -- not the stock one's. Has the stock frame cover plastic and it's in good shape.
- Snowflake rims
It starts/runs/rides pretty good. Still a bit slow -- next step was an Olympia kit if I was going to keep it. But I need to fix my truck, so time to move on. Located in Spokane.