MLM magnum pipe

Probably Fred /

For stock magnum cylinders,

It was too much pipe for my friends magnum MKII at his campground, his bike went from 28 mph to 35mph with mesh filter and stock carb, then ripping around the site he got in trouble for having a motorcycle, only slow Moped’s/small scooters are allowed so it’s back to slow stock,

Some paint pitting at header and light scuff on back, only like 5-6 mi on it, very good shape, very thick well built pipe, looks pretty much new when mounted

80.00 shipped USA,

Please note: aftermarket filter and or jetting changes will be required to get max performance (my friend took the stock 60 MKII jet and ran the next size jet drill through it and he was good) the pipe was mounted on a 2 speed MKII, a e50 magnum is over 1/2 inch different length, base gasket and thickness of exhaust gasket you use can change rear mount fitting so you may have to put a piece of metal or a washer/spacer to mount correctly,

386094F5-1BBF-416E-914E-31F6DE64C215.jpeg
64C715A1-9A5A-4C9B-A490-47C5AFC09D8F.jpeg
3FBCC4CD-2626-490C-A45C-DEE34337CD16.jpeg

Re: MLM magnum pipe

Beach Club Nick /

This campground isn't in Andover, is it?

Probably Fred /

> Nick Haber Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> This campground isn't in Andover, is it?

No my friend goes to several of them, his large family has trailers at several in Ohio and PA, I don’t know where his main one is, but you can’t go dirt biking, flying up and down dirt roads going to the commissary daily expect not get in trouble!

Magnums do that to ya, as soon as you get it them to go real fast it’s like driving a little motorcycle, you think you could go anywhere ha ha,

Probably Fred /

Ya 80$ for 48 state shipped, no Alaska no Hawaii for 80$, So it would be more for those states,

I could probably do 75$ Shipped depending on your zip code/state your live in,

Bump for Roff, hope to ride with you soon

Chris Carleton /

30079?

Probably Fred /

> c k Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Bump for Roff, hope to ride with you soon

How a bout a little jam instead while I got 2 fingers on my left hand that kinda still work and 1/2 of a vocal cord left,

I could bring a amp to play to and a small amp to sing through, nothin long just a hr or so, Oh ya and I got a box of sprockets and stuff I forgot to give you guys too,

I know you playing with Chris in a band but do you got a place to jam with a guitar and a bit of vocal, I’d be down for jam with you guys band or like a hr sit in

but I wouldn’t want to interfere Chris/your guys practice or anything but I could ask him maybe if needed to sit in for a bit on practice night,

I’m free most this week afternoons to like near dark, next few weeks got doctors, Industrial court and stuff but still some free time,

Yeah maybe! Derek Hoke and I were talking about trying to come your way at some point.

Btw thanks for the parts, gonna help build up some bikes at the shop

Probably Fred /

Sold

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account