Re: Mopedlar's Moped Sell out....pics and prices

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Motobimm moped with custom MopedLar paint job. Paint is flaking off, so easy to remove and repaint. Minarelli V1 with only 1100 original miles. Clean NJ title. $400.

93C6E0B0-BE30-490E-8CD2-5FFF6917967F.jpeg

How is the sale working out? I thought you were going to invite people over on a certain day to sell the majority of the bikes. What bikes are left over

This ped here is unique in the fact that it has an ass load of usable room aft the seat. Racks, baskets, spare fuel tank, keg...idk.

moped-army-257c00597b72e0ca4d79370e146252c4.jpg

(edited)

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

> kenny s Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> How is the sale working out? I thought you were going to invite people

> over on a certain day to sell the majority of the bikes. What bikes are

> left over

I held the sale a few weeks ago on the designated date and no one showed. The list of remaining bikes and prices is posted a few posts back.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

This all original 1978 Garelli Gran Sport has 723 miles. I bought it from a former Garelli dealer. The bike looks terrific and runs like a brand new bike. I just got back from a nice long ride and she performed as good as she looks. Get a VT title for under $100 and put this sweet bike back on the road where she belongs. Even comes with an identical parts bike (minus some parts)! $450 and she's your's.

redgarelliclean.jpg

Larry, you’re killing me! You’re on the wrong coast.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

> Seth B Wrote:

> Larry, you’re killing me! You’re on the wrong coast.

Road trip!

> Moped Lar (OFMC) Wrote:

> > Seth B Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Larry, you’re killing me! You’re on the wrong coast.

>

> Road trip!

I sold my place in KY this month, or I would actually consider it. But that’s a long drive for a moped. Someday I’ll find the right Garelli nearby to add to my collection. I know of a pretty, green Gulp, but she wants too much, and she already sold the matching sidecar.

When do you need them gone by? I'm moving over to Virginia in December and your peds would 100% be worth the trip. Heck I would even help you move one. Powhatan will be on the way home for me.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

My house in Va won’t be built and ready until April. I’d like to sell them prior to then, but if not, that’s fine too. We’re not selling our house in NJ for a few years, so storing them there is not an issue.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Garelli GS Ltd is gone. I’ve decided to keep the Snark. I’ve owned her for 22 years and not ready to give her up yet. Still have the orange Garelli GS, Godfather and Motobimm for sale. All run like new.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account