Cheap shocko 60cc Hobbit kit

IMG_20190721_153247612.jpg

$55 includes shipped. Found it in my stash, unknown history. Bore is clean, ports are chamfered but they don't look mapped. Piston has some carbon and color and a couple chips off the bottom of the skirt but that shouldn't matter at all because hobbits are not piston port inducted. Rings float free and seat around the pins nicely. With wristpin and one open ended circlip installed. Base gasket looks fine too. It's stocko shocko and cheapo... Maybe you wanna map the DR porting? window the cylinder skirt and piston? As-is? Whatever? (edited)

Re: Cheap shocko 60cc Hobbit kit

I was wrong- no circlips (but you didn't wanna run a used one anyway, right? Right.)

buy it cheap incl. shipped or there are all kinds-a-stuff I'd trade it for. (hobbit bits, sha and v1 fun, plethera of vespa)

how about trades for set of all three grande plastics and i pay all shipping?

Chris Carleton /

Suprised nobody whacked you on this one.........

trade me a black (not chrome) hobbit rear luggage rails like the 81-82-83's had and a ciao springer seat with round post in any condition?

$45 shipped and it will come with a bag of random hobbit/clone carb PA50-II bodies n guts, -I variator ramp plate, ignition key and tumbler and other hobbit things

SOLD

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account