For Sale: 1978 Honda Hobbit PA50II

Joshua Houseworth /

Selling my 1978 Honda Hobbit PA50II. 916 original miles. No title but will provide a bill of sale. Title lien search in NJ came up with 0 results so it's legitimate. Everything on this moped is stock except for: gas tank (purchased less than a year ago) and the carburetor (new and installed, runs great - will include original as well for parts). I just don't have the time for it anymore, and it takes up space in my shed. Last ran in October 2017 (have videos to prove it) - stored away for the winter and never fired it back up, just needs a carb cleaning and it's ready to go. Runs great - i'm 240 lbs and I've had it up to 31-33 mph. Comes with side basket rack. Has dual stage power reeds installed. Only item damaged are the running boards (will need to buy new and trim them to fit). Asking $600.00 or best offer. No trades - serious inquiries only. Located in Central NJ (Princeton area). Open to shipping only if buyer makes all of the arrangements. Please e-mail me at joshuafoster2003@yahoo.com if you are interested. Thanks!

Moped1.jpg
Moped3.jpg
Moped5.jpg

Re: For Sale: 1978 Honda Hobbit PA50II

Oh my my. Wish I was closer. Purrty AF!!

Glws

Joshua Houseworth /

If you want to make me an offer sometime, you know how to reach me!

Joshua Houseworth /

UPDATE: Last fired up October 2018, not October 2017.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account