LGN RALLY Buy/sell/trade ??

I know the rally is right around the corner, but I never saw a sell/trade thread for the philly rally and figured I’d post something .

I’ve got a few things:

-streetmate frame with faux tank and rack. I think the stand is there too. No swingarm/wheels/front end. Sorry. $40 obo.

-Tomos Black hunter pipe. It’s on an e50 right now, but I’m pretty sure this is a tomos pipe. $50obo

-70 piston port kit w/ head, and a Mikuni VM18 with the piston port to reed adapter and intake. $300 in parts, $250ish with the treats sale. I’ll do $175 for that whole setup. Or make offers on separate parts.

-complete set of magnum X wheels. 14” front and 12” rear with stock 34t sprocket. Make an offer

-couple streetmate tires for dirt cheap.

-decent pair of stock Maxi forks from a maxi N, doubt there’s a need, but just sayin

-I think I have a stock a55 kit with the head somewhere as well. For cheap. Make an offer

Everything is OBO Thanks. I can bring to the rally if I know what’s up by Thursday night. can also bring stuff to Detroit rally the following weekend.

3B024BEE-902F-4709-8941-B93BA85DAAA2.jpeg
D00198CF-661E-4B28-A015-29146194171A.jpeg

Re: LGN RALLY Buy/sell/trade ??

Tomos a35 hunter pipe. Pictured on an e50

$50obo

Thanks.

FCFA5160-29E7-4262-814A-E804DEF744DD.jpeg
7E3F4DE1-8AFF-4ABB-AEB8-ED12BAAD73C0.jpeg

Here are 4 Motobecane pipes for sale. All are solid and only slightly used for testing designs for our Crank pipes.

For Sale:

stainless steel pipe 100mm belly,

black 107mm belly pipe,

Clear coated 100mm pipe,

Black/ green 100mm belly hydroformed

These pipes are in good working condition and have some booger welding, $100 each for the 3 mild steel pipes made with 18 gauge steel. $150 for the 308 stainless steel pipe 20 gauge. Thank you!

20190706_200000.jpg
20190706_195828.jpg

Buy out my entire remaining Hobbit stash including, whole clean bike, rebuilt kitted, pipes, carbs, spare everything, new rubber, etc and I will bring it all with me Saturday morning.

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?2,4288824

I need a Vespa 12.12 or 13.13 SHA since the previous owner ruined the threads on the fuel inlet and my current carb just pours gas out of it. I'll even buy just a carb body since everything else on my carb is fine.

Got any rear wheel hubs?

> Nick Haber Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I need a Vespa 12.12 or 13.13 SHA since the previous owner ruined the

> threads on the fuel inlet and my current carb just pours gas out of it.

> I'll even buy just a carb body since everything else on my carb is fine.

i might have one, i'll check before i leave and bring one if i can find one

so im suppose to be selling my '83 honda aero 50 to a dude in philly that's meeting me at the rally point. hopefully he comes through, but if not... i'll have a turn key bike for sale. scooter... but it's an aero50 and she rips! some of you may have seen me riding it at ride n chatter a few months ago

custom pipe, upjetted. mechanical vac controlled petcock and electronic choke. she's running great but could be a little better... i think the choke is sticking a little, shes only topping out around 38-40 right now rather then 46/47 she was doing at RnC

clean title and keys in hand. could use a tune up... but rides reliably anyway. if the dude backs out im chasing $500

aero50pipe.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account