WTB/WTT for HOBBIT CLUTCH

Terbo Speghetti /

HEY HI!

I've got lots of stuff i'd happily trade for a complete hobbit clutch in decent condition. That list includes money, but that's boring.

Re: WTB/WTT for HOBBIT CLUTCH

People trade first borns for complete hobbit clutch and plate

Terbo Speghetti /

And you'll notice I didn't rule that out lol

How would I know it's in decent condition if I've never ran it?

Terbo Speghetti /

I suppose you could show it to someone smarter than yourself and they could visually inspect it haha

> Terbo Speghetti Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I suppose you could show it to someone smarter than yourself and they

> could visually inspect it haha

LMFAO, I'm no dummy. I just don't know what you're looking for. Everyone definition of decent is different

I have this

IMG_20190707_141531.jpg

If it's pa 50 2 grab it. If pa 50 1 ...depend on any factors.

> Marc Friedman Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> If it's pa 50 2 grab it. If pa 50 1 ...depend on any factors.

How do you tell the difference?

Now ur talking.....well the seller either knows for sure or doesn't. If doesn't then u have to see if it fits. Or u have to have it off and measure the diameter and length and compare with a known crank. They are not intercompatible without modifications that I don't know how to do. Are u building up a 1 or a 2 ? Aftermarket stuffy cranks require a 2. The only thing I could do for ya in a couple of days is pull the known spare 2 off the motor I was thinking of selling ( not at this moment ) and trying to take measurement. Ease look in the wiki on the difference between a 1 and a 2. If ur bike is yellow it's a 2. If the sellar knows what if came off ...etc etc sorry

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account