WTB Busted ass tank

Yes that’s correct I’m in search of an ass tank of the busted variety. I don’t really care if it has holes or is rotten as fuck because I’d like to try to make a mold and create one with fiberglass. I really really like my general 5 star tank but I’m open to a lot really. I’d prefer a top tank but I’d maybe be interested in an Italian downtube tank if it looks cool. (Think garelli or binachi)

I’ll pay shipping obviously but as an added bonus if it works I’ll make you one too! What a deal right? So, what do you have?

Re: WTB Busted ass tank

kevin spacebag /

I should also mention that if you have an actual nice tank you wanna get rid of I might be interested in that too.

Avery in Columbus has been trying to sell an RD50 tank with a pinhole in it for months, sounds like that would be right up your alley

Ive got a 78 Garelli SS XL tank.

Over all decent shape.

No dents with dull paint.

Started to derust inside only to have a pin hole spring a leak where seat meets back of tank.

It would be a day or two before I could post pics.

The bike was parted out and I may have a pic of it still in one peice.

Edit: found one (edited)

20161031_134654.jpg

kevin spacebag /

I know somebody has a rotten ass rusty piece of shit tank laying in their garage or something. HMU!

> kevin spacebag Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I know somebody has a rotten ass rusty piece of shit tank laying in

> their garage or something. HMU!

I have a Garelli Monza gt tank

kevin spacebag /

Hey folks, still looking for a ratty tank for a cool ass project. You’ll get money and a better tank than you had. It’s truly a dream come true. HMU

I've got a hobbit tank, kinda rusty inside but no pinholes or anything.

$50 +ship costs

IMG_0481.JPG

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I have a Cimatti City bike tank (from a step thru). Tank is dent free but has some pin holes. If you tell me where to ship it, ill mail it to you for free.

Remake an rd50 tank!

Jimmy Cincinnati /

The RD50 tank is similiar to a KE100 tank. Wonder if one could be made to fit & look good on a RD50.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account