BAD SELLER: Rory Baerga (rorybee)

rory.

rorybaerga@gmail.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/rory-baerga-20830172/

ScreenShot2019-06-29at6.09.29PM.png

Yep, I Paypaled F&F and that's on me, but I'll take a hit of 30$ and save everyone else the hassle. Tried buying grande/vespa signals off the guy from this thread I have yet to receive them and he hasn't responded after I paid (on 5/27), but he has seen the PM's I sent him. I don't need to hear "don't F&F" just know before you make any transactions with him. Think your safe being the seller well when he pays you and the items don't "show up" who is PP going to take the money off of?(edited)

Re: BAD SELLER: Rory Baerga https://www.mopedarmy.com/riders/rorybee/

A cautionary tale to be sure....

Andrew Squiggman /

Why post here? This is what the bad sellers list is for in the wiki

> Andrew Squiggman Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Why post here? This is what the bad sellers list is for in the wiki

Doesn't hurt to post here and update the list

Re: BAD SELLER: Rory Baerga (rorybee)

Absolutely right Nick! I checked the list before I bought from B & S , the guy was not on the list, ok I took a chance and now I trying to get my refund. Won't and didn't answer my emails ,or PMs . Until Pay Pal contacted him. Now it's in their hands. I've bought from here more than once, always fast, friendly , and honest . Till Now, I hope the seller reads this and his guilt gets the best of him. Bummed out.

> Les B. Wrote:

> Till Now, I hope the seller

> reads this and his guilt gets the best of him. Bummed out.

You sent me money one the 18th and filed a claim on the 27th. Not once did you PM me until you wrote this. You emailed me and I rarely check emails. Your money was refunded because PayPal took it out of my account. I have NEVER ripped anyone off or do I have any reason to. The parts were shipped and your money was refunded. Yes I was slow shipping because I was out of town and depended on someone else to do it. My bad...... Guilty? No. Have anything to hide? No....... Did I have to even reply to this? No.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

If a a seller is going to be slow to ship, that should be stated right upfront and let the buyer decide whether he/she still wants the part. This way there are no misunderstandings.

> Moped Lar (OFMC) Wrote:

> If a a seller is going to be slow to ship, that should be stated right

> upfront and let the buyer decide whether he/she still wants the part.

> This way there are no misunderstandings.

And once again that was my bad.

Thanks Lar. I never once mentioned anyone's name here. I was just trying to get my refund and be done with it. I was told what day it was to be mailed. No mention of someone else was to send it out, or it was going to be late. I sent emails to multiple addresses. No response till I contacted Pay Pal. Also I did not get parts, reordered them from Treats.(edited)

yeah you gotta figure buying stuff on b/s forum people are giving you a better deal because they aren't doing it as a job, by the same token they got real lives and stuff so it might take a little longer to get it out.

that said there is always an email associated to the paypal and there is always a PM associated to the forum post so there should be an expectation that people will respond one of those two ways.

i had a dude get pissed at me a few years ago because he was facebooking me... i didn't do facebook at the time, like why on earth would someone think that is a reasonable way to contact someone when you have the MA pm system and the email.... might as well send some f'n smoke signals.

Yea I always worry about seller pulling stuff like that when Pay them as a “friend”.

I perfer to use eBay for the transaction even when I’m the seller. It’s worth paying the few extra cents for the insurance.(edited)

Overpriced Parts /

> Rocco Taco Wrote:

> Yea I always worry about seller pulling stuff like that when Pay them as

> a “friend”.

>

> I perfer to use eBay for the transaction even when I’m the seller. It’s

> worth paying the few extra cents for the insurance.

Almost everybody here lately says pay as a friend, I never do but I do include the fees

Never flea bay ever !

People should not take it personal if you don't Pay Pal as friend. It's just good business .

I bought a Roadmaster several months ago that was listed in both Craigslist and ebay. Even though the guy had a pending pickup, he was fine with me buying it on ebay, despite their cut. He had had so many CL offers, especially low-ball, but nobody would come by with the cash. His feeling was that he got his money through ebay and was pretty sure I was gonna make sure I picked the bike up.

I got a laugh the other day when I saw an email stating that the bike was going to be delivered to my house 2 months after I had already picked it up.

Overpriced Parts /

> Les B. Wrote:

> People should not take it personal if you don't Pay Pal as friend. It's

> just good business .

So true, I bought some parts from a guy on here who ended up dying of cancer and after 38 days I got my money back,

I’ll think/try to find his profile, he was a good dude, he and I were friends for years on here, bought and sold stuff from each other, gave info to each other but I didn’t know how advanced his cancer was, he literally was buying parts and working on bikes to the day he died of full body cancer!

Anonymous User /
rorybee

Bump

RIP Rory you will be missed

The short communication I had with Rory Bee over parts off the same bike resulted in Rory Bee turning into a spoiled man child.

He was a total ass. I am glad he died in that auto erotic asphyxiation mishap.

I only pity the dog that was in the room.

Angry Hipster /

Whew, glad this popped up it's reassuring to know that I'm not the only person who has made a mistake and got pissed over parts. One of the lessons may be do not use f and f to send money unless you are willing to lose it.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Funny thing is, i use to request people NOT to send me money via Friends and Family, yet most people on MA still do. I finally gave up fighting it and now I just take money however they send it.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /
8B09AE1F-13F8-4FCB-A5AC-CE4AE347549E.jpeg
« Go to Topic — end of thread