FS 1978 Free Spirit Parts

Morgan Smith /

Free Spirit part out

6 months sitting at $700 for the whole shebang....I now cry uncle. Come get your Puch parts right here. Buyer pays PayPal fees and all prices include shipping via FedEx. No trades I’m getting out. Interested in some bundling will save you some $$

Peugeot TSA tank and MLM seat with marine vinyl upholstery....painted Subaru world rally blue. Tank is clean no holes, brand new petcock and gas cap. Comes with new fuel line and used in line filter-$300

e50 with 70cc treats kit, Malossi stack/reeds, braced 2 shoe clutch, low compression head (comes with high compression head too), trailtech temp gauge, MLM intake and Mikuni VM20. Never seized. Runs right now. Will come with all the front sprockets I have, extra NGK plugs and whatever else e50 stuff I rustle up. Plug in play if you’d like-$275

MLM flat port Cali sidebleed. Overall great condition with a few road dings and heat stuff on it. Comes with a brand new crush gasket. This one https://www.treatland.tv/MLM-cali-pipe-for-puch-magnum-flat-port-with-side-p/mlm-magnum-cali-354.htm

$160

EBR inverted Puch forks with all controls, handlebars, headlight with keyed kill switch and the wire harness for a Puch e50. This one https://www.treatland.tv/puch-maxi-free-spirit-EBR-short-CHROME-forks-p/puch-ebr-inverted-short-chrome.htm

$125

Puch Free Spirit frame with welded top bar. I transferred my old Maxi that folded in half’s VIN plate to this frame. Painted Subaru desert khaki metallic. Comes with the magnum swing arm, rear shocks, cranks, pedals/pedal arms, rear fender and brake light. No title (don’t need one here) but comes with bill of sale-$200

Set of spokes with great tires on em. Comes with the sprocket you see and any others I may laying around....may even have another front spoke I’ll throw in? Either way $100

That’s breaking her up in as few pieces as I can. Only god can judge me for parting her out so....

540E545D-DC14-4EC7-A43F-8DAE93621B1F.jpeg
04664C51-D0F5-4CCA-8AB6-0CBA59412A10.jpeg
F98B3369-F316-4F5D-9BFF-C6DEA5BE1A0D.jpeg

Re: FS 1978 Free Spirit Parts

Morgan Smith /

Engine package SOLD

MLM pipe SOLD

Morgan Smith /

Bump

These parts are still available:

-Tank/seat

-Forks controls

-Frame/swing arm

-Wheels

Josiah Radebaugh /

Oooooooh. Really want that tank! It's even blue matching the bike I'd slap er on..... Dang. Spansive

Morgan Smith /

Bump

I am open to offers

Morgan Smith /

Bump

3A370F3F-2417-4F70-AE77-E7A3F2E81849.gif

Reasonable offers?

Morgan Smith /
7C7C247E-FB75-4B26-90DA-A4DEC76B8968.jpeg

Morgan Smith /

Rear rack SOLD

Frame-still around

Forks-still around

Tank/seat-still around

Wheels-still around

Please....get this stuff gone

I’d bundle it....offers

Josiah Radebaugh /

How much for the pipe?

Morgan Smith /

Pipe is gone sorry

Morgan Smith /

Apollo special!!!!

$420 and I’ll ship you:

-frame

-seat/rank

-fork

-wheels

-other stuff

Hit me up

Morgan Smith /

Thank you Buzz, Neil and Micheal for showing us the power of dreams

As for this bike SOLD

I’m interested with frame set up will consider 150 ship

Morgan Smith /

The whole thing is gone

Look at the post above your post....

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account