Re: 1978 jc penny pinto

Probably Fred /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Four years ago splatter! you were complaining about the butcher of Belvedere! now you’re complaining about me! I forgot in 30 seconds what you’ll ever know about a puch moped of any kind, even if one falls out of the Sky and bashes you in the head“

if any of these people paid these top buck prices for a substandard bike they deserve what they get!

They and you know nothing about anything 2t wise, I mean 3-4 years of moped experience compared to a lifetime of 100-120 puch mopeds! Not to mention other brands of mopeds and dozens of two cycle enduro bikes as well as dozens of 2-4 cylinder 2t street bikes street bikes,

Buy 10 pintos or more, sell them and let me know how how much money you make on them nowadays Ha ha !

There is no money in Moped‘s it’s a DIY adventure,

I built my fleet from just a few mopeds, selling parts I got from the junkyard here on Moped army, never had to sell anything and Flea bay or craigslist! And never will!

These greedy evil people who are trying to get 10 times the price for a bike then what it’s worth will never sell them,

What things go for on eBay price wise doesn’t mean what they actually sell for!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account