Re: GovDeals.com

Chris Szuba /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

being a rather big gear head... i skimmed most of this and got the gist. S10's make GREAT first cars (location depending, just watch for rust in rockers/wheel wells). currently im daily'ing a '91 s10 2.5L 5spd 2wd and she gets 25/27 mpg. cant beat that in a beater daily. my skyline and rx7 stay in the garage lol

anywayyyy if you want a mailtruck for RHD, look for subaru legacy's (90's) and jeep cherokee's (also 90's) as they were used too and much MUCH more reliable than LLV's. i mean, you can do anything with money but its typically not worth it for the down time when fixing. s10's, na subaru's, civics (or any 90's honda), tacoma's... all great 1st vehicles. idk what you're into, just shop around and do some forum research to see about rust area's and possible issue's before pulling the trigger. best of luck!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account