$200. Pittsburgh PA(50-II)... See what I did there?

I only just started on this '81 Hobbit, but now my wife wants me to build up her '78 instead cause she likes the low bars and saddle seat instead and the Elite needs tires, brakes and a valve job to pass inspection and reliable summer running. So something's gotta go.....

1981 Hobbit PA50-II. Good frame and good original paint, pretty tank and chrome vinyls but needs soaked, good chrome and rims, good cables, levers controls,unmolested wiring w CDI box, good headlight bucket and ring, huge d.i.y. doubles seat, rear signals, keyed ignition, decent front tire w a good thick heavy duty rear tire, nice subframe n pedal crank n chain w tensioner w airbox. Just add your motor, vario, pipe and plastics.

$200 pickup Pittsburgh

Pix soon. (edited)

Re: $200. Pittsburgh PA(50-II)... See what I did there?

IMG_20190506_200039438.jpg

Here we go... sigh

decomp cable stuff and headlight glass (it was dead filaments anyway) gone.

Please get this thing while it's mostly all there and whole, sans motor.

Holy wow bit of a collection there huh..glws

I say the wife should go or learn to fix her own bike. Lmao

@aaron thanks...there's another yellow '79 and red-n-white '78 not in the pix, sooooo ones gotta go.

@rocco haha...she rides with me and let's me wrench in the living room, sooooo she's gotta stay

Getting away from your Vespas Monti ?

@Les ... We still have a couple ciao's in the family a.t.m. and I'm sure another bravo/grande/si or three will end up making their way to our place soon enough :) (but I'm also sure that will happen the day -after- I run out of Vespa stash, ha!)

I prefer to sell this time but yes, I would cave in on a trade if its a clean complete full rigid square post stocker/runner ciao

Getting offers to part this further but I would reallllly hope it gets a new home whole.

IMG_20180823_202556159.jpg

i have this much hobbit stash a.t.m.

spent the evening going through it all again.

turns out for + $??.?? , i coulllllld include a good -I hobbit motor w smooth spinning crank. all the -II CDI stuff on one side and -II clutch/vario stuff for the other, stock -I topend cylinder/head/piston/rings/wrist pin and needle bearing, dirty clone wabco/keihin -II carb with -II intake and -II dual reeds and even a stock -II pipe

come get it before i decide to keep it!

Do you have the red headlight bezel + interior bolt/spring combo I could grab?

@everyone .... complete combo, SOLD

@timtuff ... pm'd

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account