FS: 1976 Bianchi Snark NYC

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

I think it's time to thin the herd a little..I've had tons of fun over many miles on my beloved snark, but I think its time to move on and free up some space in the stable.

Rebuilt about a year ago with viton seals, bearings and gaskets. New ish tires n tubes. Got a fresh hone and an NOS new piston and rings a few months ago too. 14:14 sha, stock 38.8 cylinder ported a bit, with a tomos bullet pipe hacked on. New shocks, wheel bearings freshly regreased, brakes slotted, stops on a dime!

Tank is sparkly clean. All lights and switches work, starts easy! New external condenser wired in.

Will do 35 on flats.

I'd like to get $650 for it to a good home, open to offers. Would also sell some other v1 stuff with it, like a used polini with new rings, etc.

Thanks for looking!

20190429_161854.jpg

Re: FS: 1976 Bianchi Snark NYC

kevin Smellaflange /

nice grocery gettur

This is clean Brandon!! Good luck with sales dude!

Josiah Radebaugh /

What kinds V1 stuff ya got?

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

> Josiah Radebaugh Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> What kinds V1 stuff ya got?

Used polini kit with new rings, a new set of leaf springs for the starter clutch, a stock intake, and a few more small odd n ends. But of possible I'd like to sell them with the bike. If the bike sells but I end up keeping the parts, I'd sell them seperately I guess

Josiah Radebaugh /

Ah, all Im looking for is maybe wider intake and fan bits

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account