FS: 1995 Bravo $350

IMG_0043.JPG
IMG_0044.JPG
IMG_0045.JPG

1995 Bravo EEV2t. No longer has the is motor and has a single speed transmission. Motor on it is 6v points motor, wired for spark, but wiring will need to be gone through for lights. May be a 77' 43mm kit, but I have a stock dykes ring to pend somewhere. Was running before sitting, probably needs carb cleaned maybe jetting because it had a different pipe. I have a factory long seat if preferred as well as one of the stock purple sidecovers. Neat factory color, the frame and wheels have flake that really pops in the sunlight. Located in St. Louis, MO

Re: FS: 1995 Bravo $350

I am willing to ship at buyers expense. I can put it on a pallet and have it picked up from a commercial loading dock to another commercial loading dock. Greyhound (not sure exact rules, I have had Vespa scooter engines shipped this way), Uship, whatever you come up with.

I can also drive it out to Memphis on the weekend of April 20th.

Will consider trades: vespa polini or malossi vario, new 46mm pinasco or Malossi DEPS kit, ciao ebrs, a minarelli v1 mlm cali pipe, m1 mlm cali pipe, Vespa leo vince, hm or calibrata pipe, maybe other vespa or minarelli specific goodies.

Hey I live in Washington mo. I do have a motron v1 kick start, a polini cylinder, batavus hs50 frame, swingarm, fork and the start of garelli ssxl sealed bearing mags. Idk what you're looking for minarelli specific but that's what I got.

SOLD

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account