Puch Magnum Project - Cincinnati Ohio

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Puch magnum project. Its a solid setup - good tank, solid frame, seat pan is excellent and the seat is decent (minor imperfections) etc... just needs someone to give it love. I have another modified seat pan & trunk that is also included. I might have a few other odd & end Puch stuff to add with it (i have Murray fenders somewhere that would look great on it). Under-tank covers are in good shape they just need repainted. Whomever painted this frame did a decent job, the paint appears to be better than regular spray paint... maybe powder coated??? Front forks are missing springs. One of the side cover tabs was cut off the frame but otherwise frame seems unmolested.

I honestly dont want to sell but I would love to pay down some bills. Price is $400 firm and its pick up in Cincinnati Ohio only. Sorry but i do not want to ship this. I can however hold it for as long as someone needs to make necessary arrangements with a deposit.

IMG_1600.JPG
IMG_1601.JPG
IMG_1602.JPG

Re: Puch Magnum Project - Cincinnati Ohio

Jimmy Cincinnati /
IMG_1603.JPG
IMG_1605.JPG
IMG_1607.JPG

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Its hard to tell from the pics but tank has some minor denting. Overall a very solid tank however.

I've bought several complete Magnums for less than 400$..

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Good for you champ... do us all a favor and link up the <$400 magnums for sale currently on this thread so people can see their options.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Oh i have a pedal crank from a murray i can add, there might be some other odd and ends Ill keep digging up ill include.

> Road Kill Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I've bought several complete Magnums for less than 400$..

It’s crazy, a Magnum frame 5 years ago would sell for less than $200 shipped and now their about $350 shipped. The frames are so versatile and solid that most use it as a starting point for on/off road bikes or whatever. Cheap mags come up here and there but you only have like an hour to buy it before it’s sold. I was lucky once and bought an LTD for $250.

kevin Smellaflange /

top tanks are a great find...i wish i was closer.

thanks for the honest description.

a bill''o''sale is all anyone in MASS needs to be legal.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Bump, comes with extras not pictured.

Ship just the seat? I'll pay

Jimmy Cincinnati /

No sorry, if it don’t sell whole I plan to build it. I did find a complete pedal crank, Murray fenders, and Murray forks that go with it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account