Wtb: Motobecane LeMoped specific parts

Hello all. I'm after some LeMoped specific stuff for a bike I just picked up. Need the following:

Front mag wheel. Front only

Luggage rack under seat

Seat, maybe

Side covers with LeMoped gold lettering.

Non LeMoped specific needs :

Front fork in black.

Let me know what you've got. Thanks!

Re: Wtb: Motobecane LeMoped specific parts

Bruce Zapper /
20190305_153240_resized.jpg

Congrats! On your find just finished mine,good luck on finding those parts and why are they missing?

kevin Smellaflange /

maybe they were stolen by Gypsies?

Front wheel is spoke, rack is missing the sliding part, covers probably walked off, and the front fork has rust around the handlebar mounts

Thanks for the links everybody. This is going to be a restoration. First moped I had was identical to this one but absolutely mint. I've got another bare metal 40v I'm working on right now but I'm still trying to get some parts together. Our maybe I'll try to find a nice complete LeMoped as time is always at a premium for me.

Side covers have been obtained. Forgot I need a center stand too.

Still after a rear rack, center stand, and front fork, preferably in black.

I think Treats had center stands, you would need to paint but whatever....Le-Moped is a thing of beauty, don't give up, there is a build thread of one in performance I think?

Yeah, center stands aren't tough to come by. Think the harder things to find are going to be that rear rack and a decent factory front fork

That rack is cool, I think the Sebring had something similar? May not work but a place to look.

for new old stock parts like you are looking for, your best bet is going to be to give Brian Aplin a call and hope he is still around (https://aplins.motogb.co.uk/)

Still looking for rack, center stand, front fork in black preferably.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account