Carabela motomatic swing arm/anything carabela

Hey guys seeing if anyone has a carabela motomatic swing arm that they'd like to sell, or any other carabela stuff that you'd like to come up off of!

379591421_9a847bcf2a.jpg

Re: Carabela motomatic swing arm/anything carabela

John Konstantine /

Carabela had a stock with a Minarelli V1 Pancake exhaust, and you probably want to look for one of those.

Minarelli V1 Pan Exhaust

Carabela uses many Italian moped parts, and the Carabela engine is a modified clone of a Minarelli V1 (different flywheel, stator, cylinder, and engine transfer case openings). Many Minarelli V1 engine parts work on the Carabela V1 engine.

Carabela specific parts are not so easy to find. Lucky2strokes had a small number of Carabela parts before treatland took them over.

Can’t help with the swingarm but I think I still have the pancake exhaust and shitty shocks kicking around. If you are interested (for some odd reason) I can dig for em.

E54CB4C4-C4E3-46AE-BC0A-348C6AE37CB7.jpeg

I have at least three minarelli swingarms if you wanna give em a try , safari, cimminatti , motron

Thanks guys! I'm very knowledged in carabela vs. Minarelli and not really worried about the pancake lol. @sabat I have a cimmatti and it's close but not quite right. I'll look at the Safari I have here and compare.

John Konstantine /

You still have the original decals on your Carabela gas tank just like my Carabela moped used to have. I have had my Carabela moped for close to 39yrs now; and with the repaint of my Carabela moped many years ago, I no longer have the tank decals. I have an image file of the Carabela logo that can be used to recreate that part of the decal for the gas tank; however, I do not have anything usable to have those tank stripe decals recreated. Could you try to take some pictures of the Carabela gas tank stripe decals next to a ruler/scale so that I could try to have those Carabela tank decals fabricated?

Absolutely! I can do that in the next day or so

John Konstantine /
1978-Gitane-Sport.jpg

The closet Italian moped frame to a Carabela Motomatic moped appears to be a Testi Gitane Sport;and if you could find parts from that bike, some of those parts might work on your Carabela.

« Go to Topic — end of thread