1985 Suzuki FA50..parting out

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

Parting out a 1985 Suzuki FA50....Let me know if you need any parts.............no space and money, some bike have to go to feed the others, can't keep them all.

Re: 1985 Suzuki FA50..parting out

more photos........leg-shield and rear box are Suzuki's accessories, was installed from day one by dealership. Happy day everyone!

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

How much for the leg shields and hardware? A real shame to part that bike, you could get good money for it whole.. :(

Damn, that box is so dorky and rad. Parting this out is bonkers. How much for the whole thing?

Dirty30 Dillon /

If you part this out, you're a kook.

If you are parting it out let me know if you have these:

-Leg shield

-Rubber foot pegs

-Plastic carb housing

-Rear tire

-4 Turn signals

-Wiring Harness

WHY ARE YOU PARTING A GOOD BIKE. SELL THE BIKE AS A COMPLETE PIECE TO A PERSON WHO WOULD ACTUALLY ENJOY THE BIKE. THIS IS WHY MOPEDS ARE RARE! THE LEG SHIELDS AND CARGO BOX ARE RARE ENOUGH AND YOU WANT TO PART THIS BIKE!? IT WOULD GET YOU 700 NO PROBLEM.Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/19 09:06PM by kansas1972.

^ I SO agree, wish I was closer.

Do you still have the hole bike and how much thanks

^forgive him, "whole" auto-correct has failed us once again. :D

Charles Cole (OFMC) /

Here's one more reason not to part it out. You haven't counted on how much time & energy it will take to disassemble the bike, carefully package each piece & then send them out. My guess is you will actually get less for it that way, IMO. It looks like it's been well taken care of and it's all there. Pass it on to someone who will do the same.

« Go to Topic — end of thread