Stock Vespa stuff

Cylinders, heads, flywheels, transmissions, bare hub, tons of transmission gears, headlights (not yet pictured)

Let me know if you need any of this stuff, all old and will need work, bare cylinders only, no pistons sorry.

IMG_20190228_203746.jpg

Gross picture if my greasy bin of gears:

IMG_20190228_203800.jpg

Re: Stock Vespa stuff

Christian Andrade /

How much are you selling the headlights for?

^ hell yea moped bullets are 50 bone easy peasy. chromes are a premium!

I'll post some daylight pics of the headlights tomorrow.

i really dont "need" it but i definitely want a couple fast cylinders and a coupla bigger heads to do some porting. price shipped to oc please. thanks. ohh and a variator/ clutch setup too

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

how much would you like for a complete vespa grande rear clutch bell? with the starter clutch bell and the other things. shipped to 45719.

Do you have just the cover/plate for the transmission off a ciao variator version (if that makes a difference) the part number is 990506 mine has managed to get a small crack in that's now leaking oil . I'm in the uk so shipping price may make it not worth it but thought I'd ask .. picture attached

IMG_3084.JPG

price for rear transmission with the fast gears shipped to fl.

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

how much for the a complete rear clutch assembly, bell, drive clutch etc.? shipped to 45719

Kevin Bishop /

What no carbs?

Pm’d

I do have a lot of carbs too, but mostly small guys, 12:10

All clutch stuff sold y'all, I still have some transmission stuff though. I do not have "fast gears" or "fast cylinders" this is all stock shit, stock = not fast.

Have u got the plate for top of transmission in my pic? As long as shipping cost makes it worth while

I'm pretty sure I do, I'll look today and PM you Steve.

> Steve Davies Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Have u got the plate for top of transmission in my pic? As long as

> shipping cost makes it worth while

Great stuff thanks

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account