WTB turn signals

Looking to replace rear turn signals on my magnum. I know i have no chance of finding originals, I don’t mind the older style Tomos ones on my TT Classic.(second picture). Nothing rounded. Nothing bent. 2 wire.

666FF17D-73AF-4E3A-8D28-163C8CF6629C.jpeg
75491FB3-131E-436C-AD0D-98D9F310485B.jpeg

Re: WTB turn signals

Contact me if you don’t want the originals.

I know where a couple are still. Last time I checked my source he wanted a lot more for them. I managed to get 6 of them in the $30 range each. In which I passed on to folks that needed them. But then he jacked the price up on me. Sooo let me know.......Might could help.

bump

I just bought a set at 77 Mopeds @ 26.60 for two, C.

Wait. Weren't these a dealer add-on? Always thought the bikes came over without em'.

Mine look as though they came on my Tomos TS Bullet 1990 . But I've got no manual to back that up.

> Aaron Blair Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Wait. Weren't these a dealer add-on? Always thought the bikes came over

> without em'.

No it’s different than a cat eye setup.

Aaron, I emailed Shaun at Myronsmopeds. He said the Tomos were shipped wired and all the dealers had to to was put on the signals.

Those look a lot like late 80s honda lights.

16A4CC05-5C34-4768-9139-E0E6F2767276.jpeg
BC931C9A-420E-4FBA-BEB6-3B6BD349E1B5.jpeg

> Stephen Simmons Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Maybe?

>

> https://www.treatland.tv/CEV-type-236-and-255-turn-signal-lens-p/cev-236-turn-signal-lens.htm

I don't think so (reference pics I posted) These came on Ltd's, and Mocha MKII. Thats it, as far as I know. Short run, short use. I continue to do my research. They are hens teeth. For treats to repop wouldn't be worth it, Or they would have to sell them for the 14 cents worth of the plastic it takes to make them (years of mold making). China blinkers that do the same thing are a dime a dozen........My pics are for the OG poster. Ships in...........Did my best to find them for ya..lmk. (edited)

Thanks everyone. Yes these are stock magnum LTD turn signals. Very rare to find extras. I would only be looking for a pair of the Tomos style that I posted In the second pic as a temporary solution.

P.S. the signals were packed with the Moped.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account