Safari mzv turbo project top tank frame tank swingarm seat takes minirelli v1

I has plans for the rear fender but you can has for the package deal of 300 shipped . Thats what i bought it for probably 9 - 10 years ago on yhe buy/sell Holla

Tank 120 shipped , two mostly unoticable dents in the ussual spot from meeting handle bars

Seat is a front latching derbi variant sle type 60 shipped

Frame/swingarm for 150 shipped , has a derbi vin punched into it i have a prev reg. In my name uses the minarell v1 v1l

Tailight for grabs offer

BE9FA683-7C7A-457E-88FA-F6A22CA554DD.jpeg
328F75B7-9E75-4BDD-93E8-5D8BE824A1BD.jpeg
27A333BB-025C-4344-A8B0-6C118C10CB4E.png

ive built it up a couple times , top tanks just arnt my jam, always got lots of love for the tank and seat lines .

Re: Safari mzv turbo project top tank frame tank swingarm seat takes minirelli v1

MT 300 style frame, less aggressive rear geometry, but a damn great starting point for a solid feeling street cruiser that can tackle shit roads. These frames feel amazing on the road.

Re: Safari mzv turbo project top tank frame tank swingarm seat takes minirelli v1

Bump- How much for the whole thing?

Misfit Ben Schuuulz /

I'd do $10 on the tail light

Bump....

This actual bike is the reason I wanted a Safari! If I did not have a frame already I would be so into this.

interested in the tank, possibly the seat as well if they are still available...

Gas tank is sold , holla if yall want anything else off it

Gah! All I wants is the rear fender!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account