WTB: Decent running moped within OH or surrounding area within 4hrs of Columbus

Barry (Bob) Brown /

WTB: Decent running moped within OH or surrounding area within 4hrs of Columbus Ohio where I can drive to pickup.

Re: WTB: Decent running moped within OH or surrounding area within 4hrs of Columbus

It helps if you specify what your $ budget is. Prices are all over map depending on what model/make you're looking at for.

Re: WTB: Decent running moped within OH or surrounding area within 4hrs of Columbus

I have a good kitted maxi for $750 or best offer in metro Detroit. PM me if you are interested.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/mcy/d/clinton-township-puch-moped/6805773965.html

Check out #62rogersholidaydayton on insta game....any one of those bikes can be had. Also have some in various states of repair not pictured.

Barry (Bob) Brown /

Budget is $400-700 - looking for a runner for the wife to ride with me, so one that I don't have to do too much to.

> Barry (Bob) Brown Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Budget is $400-700 - looking for a runner for the wife to ride with me,

> so one that I don't have to do too much to.

Personally, I think your best bet is a stock, clean Puch, or any Italian ped with a Minarelli V1 motor. Tons of parts and rock solid reliability.

Join Dayton Area Moped Riders and the unohfficials of Columbus on fb and you’ll find a bike.

Barry (Bob) Brown /

joined the unOHfficials - thx for the Dayton info!

Crickets....I don't normally sell mopeds.......what evs your loss....

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account