Motobecane original bumper mounts

Toni Nickinello /

These are really cool only problem is you need a solid steel bumper. 60 plus shipping or 80 free shipping. Hardware included.

received_1023930321130740.jpeg
received_288905481793973.jpeg

Re: Motobecane original bumper mounts

kevin Smellaflange /

those look heavy duty. did u use these yourself? most people don't have bumpers anymore

Hmmmmmm, would they be "universal" enough to support any moped, or is there something motorbacon specific?

I have a cj7 with steel bumpers on it, mounted right onto the frame.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

They are for any moped.

I use these alot , you can mount them easy enough to any car that has a steel bumper underneath its cover if you trim some of the plastic away. in the case with 2nd gen voyager i welded some tabs on for the hooks to catch, also youll need a pair of hooked turnbuckles , or ive used a ratchet strap too before on the underside ... with my 2nd gen geo metro that had a fiberglass bumper i welded down tubes from the bottom of the hangers to the underside of the car 80 shipped is cheap! Glws A set of these is worth $150 bucks complete

C81364C0-11DC-4D22-A375-91A835CD2563.jpeg
4B662A49-8064-4BBA-9322-810C87A4521E.jpeg
150D32BC-C927-4C10-B7DA-C3EB7971D7FA.jpeg

Toni Nickinello /

80 is cheap! And they can be universal! I actually just dont want these to.rust out so priced to sell.

Toni Nickinello /

Yes u can use the for any bike!

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I just found an NOS set on top of my garage. Who knew they were worth so much now? I couldn't give these away 15 years ago.

kevin Smellaflange /

i have a set in my storage...

i guess i'm rich now!

Toni Nickinello /

Sold guys thanks!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account