Lots of Puch Gear, e50 Gila, EBR fork, Hydro Forks,Pipes,PHBG, Stators, Rims

I am wanting to sell off some items in the garage. I was going to build out some things but am going in a different direction. I have the items listed below. Let me know if you want a more detailed picture of things and I will ship. OBO

Picture of all the goods are attached

-e50- Gila Matched kit, fresh stuffed crank, Points, 2-shoe (only was ran for testing. Kit and crank are fresh) -$450 Shipped

- Puch Bi- Turbo Pipe - $40

- Puch Boss Pipe (100 miles ) - $40

- Simo angled Pipe - $80

- PHBG 19 - $50

-Hydro KX85 disc forks, clip on bars, Throttle - $160

- puch EBR BLACK maxi forks WITH stabilizer + reinforced top plate Around 200 miles on these. - $100

-Fresh 17inch front spoke disc w/ tires and rear fresh new tire w/ puch brake hub- $80

- Black spray bombed 17inch puch hub w/ brake hubs- $40

- Puch diamond crossbar brand new- $20

-Puch 6 wire stator (I think i have a couple)- $20

- Puch Magneto Flywheel- $20

Re: Lots of Puch Gear, e50 Gila, EBR fork, Hydro Forks,Pipes,PHBG, Stators, Rims

Messaged u

Re: Lots of Puch Gear, e50 Gila, EBR fork, Hydro Forks,Pipes,PHBG, Stators, Rims

Simo and stator pending

Message incoming

Simo sold

PHBG sold

Messaging

EBR forks, All pipes, Crossbar Sold

-Hydros Sold

Still have complete e50 kitted and fitted Gila w/ intake, stator, magneto, & crossbar

- Magneto Sold

Bump for Gila $375 Shipped OBO

Pm sent

E50 Gila sold!! basically everything sold. Thanks for playing

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account