Batavus HS50 Frame/Swingarm/forks

Here you have a stunning Batavus HS50 frame and covers (you can buy both or one or the other). Produced in a far away land only to end up in your garage for a low price of which you willl offer. Seriously, I just want this thing gone. Give me an offer and I’ll probably accept because I’m desperate to sell this just like I’m desperate in my love life. Im sure someone can make something badass out of this, it’s a good frame and its pretty open to modification. Local pickup only (Amherst, Ohio) unless you REALLY wanna pay shipping.

A9FD318F-8C8F-4B61-B791-95B7D4D58430.jpeg
FE74051D-65D9-4446-B690-4A66A21499AB.jpeg
9ADE2EA2-1AC9-4A03-90F9-6B37F9CCF2AE.jpeg

Re: Batavus HS50 Frame/Swingarm/forks

Ian Freeman /

Bump, please someone just make an embarrassing offer. Need it gone and need the money.

Ian Freeman /

Text me if interested (440)-984-6702

Josiah Radebaugh /

I don't know what the measurements are but Would these fit a Batavus Starflite VAll?

Ian Freeman /

Did you mean to comment on the wheels or are you asking if this frame would work with the VII? As far as the wheels go I can send measurement pics. If you’re asking about a part of the frame lmk.

Josiah Radebaugh /

Oops! I meant to ask if the forks might fit.

Ian Freeman /

I’m actually not totally sure if they would. I looked up some pictures of the bike you have and they look fairly similar. If you want to take some measurements of yours I can of these ones.

20190206_144156.jpg

This is a side by side Hs50 on top. Mostly plug and play.

*? note the triple tree top plate attachment.

These are close measurements, for precision measure as needed.

Brake tab on opposite sides!!!!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account