WTB: Rear Fender for Pacer Supersport

I am currently working on an electrically converted 1977 Pacer Supersport for a senior design project at the University of Illinois at Chicago. We are tasked with creating a fairing for its motor as well as researching the possibility of regenerative braking with our current components. Additionally, we were asked to take care of some smaller tasks. The smaller task that brought me to this community is to search for a rear fender for this bike. We are looking to purchase any fender compatible with this bike but it would be great if we could find an actual Pacer Supersport fender. There was recently a posting but that fender has been parted out already so I figured this would be our next best bet for finding this part. Please contact me with any possible part matches !

871D244B-C1B7-4100-84B5-7B90B4222457.jpeg

Re: WTB: Rear Fender for Pacer Supersport

Tony montana /

epic fail. moped blasphemy. at this point just throw a junk Chinese rear fender on it. good luck with the project otherwise!

you should cut a gas tank up to cover your batteries. it will keep the aesthetic and protect them in a crash

What's the top rpm and HP/watts of the electric motor?

Concept is rad, but I would definitely make a faux tank to cover the batterys. 6/9 for the attempt.

Benjamin The Wandering Pacer /

Blake, I will have to look. I might have one. I might have to send you a Pacer sticker also to cover up that other one. :D

Are the SS fenders different from the step though? If not I have one for you for shipping cost, my donation for research

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account