Indian Moped

Thomas Timmermann /

Complete Cosmetic Restoration ,1 new tire, 1 like new tire. Metalic Green with clear coat. Engine turns free, clean gas tank. Always stored in heated building. Has not run in twenty years and I am not a mechanic. $500 Buyer pays all shipping costs. Local pickup in Painter VA 23420 free.

DSCF0596.JPG

Re: Indian Moped

You should try to fire it up! Just check the oil in crank case and drain out any old gas(probably none anyway) put some fresh gas in and crank it over. Might run!

First one I have ever seen without collapsed seat foam. unless you restored that. Did you add the fish tail tip on the exhaust? Looks good on there.

Thomas Timmermann /

I would much rather take less money and get someone who knows what they are doing, or charge more and hire someone that knows what they are doing.

I think your asking prce is fair considering the cosmetic condition. These are terrible engines, made in Taiwan before they got good at it, but they have a bit of a following and if running, looking this nice, it can bring $800

Is it automatic? How much to ship to Los Angeles, ca?

? How much to ship to Los Angeles, ca?

What would the numbers look like shipping this to Los Angeles?

> Thomas Timmermann Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Complete Cosmetic Restoration ,1 new tire, 1 like new tire. Metalic

> Green with clear coat. Engine turns free, clean gas tank. Always stored

> in heated building. Has not run in twenty years and I am not a mechanic.

> $500 Buyer pays all shipping costs. Local pickup in Painter VA 23420

> free.pictures

Shipped to cslifornia?

Thomas Timmermann /

This moped was in very good condition except for rust on chrome and faded paint. The seat is original .It has a few pin holes(yesthe size of a pin) in the cover. I don't know why they stopped using it. Fishtail is my addition.

Thomas Timmermann /

Today I shipped a moped from Norfolk VA to Loisville KY. It cost $245. I assume CA. would be at least double that price. Yes It is automatic. A complete owners manuel can be found by googling Indian Moped.

Thomas Timmermann /

More Complete Information and Pictures can be found on: Cape Charles,Exmore, Eastville area Treasures. Also there is one with a bolt on replacement Lifan engine on YouTube. 50mph Thanks for your interest.

Thomas Timmermann /

SOLD!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account