FS: DERBI START5 VARIANT

Rebuilt bottom end

50cc gilardoni kit

Lomat intake with stage6 (vforce) 8 petal reeds

Polini variator

Brand new NOS belt

Parmakit cdi box

Mikuni vm18 carburetor (with cable choke conversion)

NOS (a few days use) giannelli hiboy exhaust

2.5k clutch springs

Lusito controls

New cables

New motor mount bushings

New brake shoes front and rear

Newer tires and tubes (from a year ago)

New sealed wheel bearings front and rear

The kinda bad:

One of the mounting holes on the Kickstart cover is fucked up and can't be used. Seat has a tear in it covered with black duct tape. Side kickstand is reverse and welded to the subframe (works great!). Tail light lens is cracked in half but still present. Headlight fairing was cracked but I plastic welded it from the rear, you can hardly tell.

I have stock start5 pegs for it but they need to be modified a bit to fit this frame (no welding necessary just elongating the hole for the motor mount bolt).

Bike runs well.

I have a Vermont registration in my name that I can sign over to you so you can title it in your state.

I'm asking $1600.

Located in NEW ORLEANS. Will not ship so don't ask. I will however work with a uship situation. (edited)

20190116_173707.jpg

Re: FS: DERBI START5 VARIANT

Sweet bike glws

So what's the scoop with the parmkit CDI. Worth the $70 price tag?

I'd say so. I guess. I only bought it because I didn't have a stock cdi box for it.

uhhhggg sell me that pipe

I'd sell ya the pipe, but it comes with a bike attached

i hope you have this when my tax return hits ;)

Or maybe I should just say it's a revolution so it'll sell quickly... But it isn't. It's a variant sport with a start5 motor and the sport wheels. "Poor man's revolution"

BUMP.

Now has 70cc airsal kit and head. Also has a NOS tail light now. This thing is a confirmed wheelie boi and stump puller. Foot pegs are now installed!

Firm on the price.

Need something to blow your tax refund on? This is it. (edited)

bump. yung ripper.

fully tuned ripper boi here. ever thought, "hey, I sure wish I could go back in time and not fuck up my last relationship..."? well, guess what? with this bike YOU CAN OPEN UP A FUCKING WORMHOLE AND RIDE IT STRAIGHT INTO IT AND TRAVEL BACK IN TIME.

ask yourself... is $1600 really too much money for time travel?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account